Detroit deserve help

The Tardis drift in space. Clementine sits on the floor while playing with AJ then the Doctor, with a grey sweater, enters the room while holding something.

Doctor:"Hey-"

A beep appeared. The Doctor walks to the console and looks at the console monitor.

Clementine:"What is it?"

Doctor:"Just a... boring reminder."The Doctor fidget with a few controls and the message vanishes."Anyway, look what I just found."

Clementine turns to the Doctor and sees her holding a guitar.

Clementine:"Who's that?"

Doctor:"Mine."

Clementine grabs AJ and stands up.

Clementine:"You play?"

Doctor:"I used to play, but I lost this after I change. Wonder if I still got it."

The Doctor put on the guitar, pulled out her pin, then started playing it. Clementine's jaw fell from hearing the Doctor play very well. The Doctor then stops.

Clementine:"Wow."

AJ giggles.

Doctor:"Hmm. Bit rusty. With enough practice, I'll get back to how I used to play."

Clementine:"You're kidding? That was incredible. You sounded just like that pirate band."

Doctor:"Thanks. But you're not an expert in music, so of course you wouldn't tell the difference. Hmm. You know, I could teach you about music."

Clementine:"Well, there be a quiz?"

Doctor:"No."

Clementine:"Okay. Sure."

The Doctor takes off the guitar.

Doctor:"Okay. First we start with-"

The Tardis suddenly shakes.

Clementine:"What's that?"

Doctor:"I don't know."The Doctor put the guitar down then turn on the wall monitor and see a blue portal."X-PO?"She runs to the doors and open them."X-PO!"

X-PO(Through the portal):"Hey, Doctor. I need your help with this."

Doctor:"It's good to hear from you again, but couldn't you... Oh, right. You don't got my number."

X-PO(Through the portal):"Actually, I do. I'm borrowing this from Wyldstyle, and I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer."

Doctor:"Maybe... Oh, of course! The Tardis didn't install a phone. I would that later. So, what's the problem?"

X-PO(Through the portal):"I'm sending you coordinates to an alternate reality, where a bad guy from one of your worlds is there."

Doctor:"Is there any specific detail to what this enemy is?"

X-PO(Through the portal):"Umm. It's a bit hard to identify it. There's a lot of these worlds with the same problem. But I'm sure you can deal with it, right?"

Doctor:"I guess."

X-PO(Through the portal):"Then this will be no problem. Good luck."

The portal closes and the Doctor closes the doors. She walks to the console then the Tardis beeps and she check the coordinates.

Doctor:"Ready to save the multiverse again?"

Clementine:"Yeah."

The Doctor stare at Clementine with worry then look down at the controls.