Cold discussion

Earth, England, Colchester 

A birthday party goes on and the kids laughs and playing around, while Craig Owen was upstairs, searching for the gift that his wife put away.

Craig:"Where could it be? She said, it was here somewhere."

Craig grown then went downstairs. The door bell rings. Craig walk to the door and stare at it suspiciously because all of his son's friends are at the party.

Sophie:"Craig, can you get that?!"

Craig:"Sure! But did you order anything?"

Sophie:"Yeah! It must be the new tea set!"

Craig sigh in relief. He opens the door and see the Doctor and Clementine.

Doctor:"Hello, Craig. Good to see you again."

Craig:"Umm, what? Who are you?"

Doctor:"Oh, right. The new face. I'm the Doctor."

Craig:"What? You can't b- Oh my god."

Doctor:"That's right."

Craig:"No, no, no, no. You can't be here, not today."

Doctor:"And why not? What is going on in here? Oh, by the way this is Clementine."

Clementine:"Hello."

Craig widen his eyes.

Craig:"You... You brought a child to your adventures?"

Doctor:"You're making sound like a bad thing. Which in hindsight, you're right. Just traveling with her so she take a vacation from her world."The Doctor walk pass Craig and Craig follow the Doctor, while Clementine walk in and close the door. They walk towards the living room and see birthday redecoration."Who's birthday is it?"

Craig:"It's uhm..."

Sophie walk into the living room.

Sophie:"Craig, was it the mailman? And who these two?"

The Doctor smile.

Doctor:"Sophie."The Doctor grab Sophie's hand and shake it."It's good to see you again."

Sophie:"Have we met?"

The Doctor let go of Sophie's hand.

Craig:"She...She's the Doctor."

Sophie:"Doctor who?"

Doctor:"The same one from before, just a new look. So, birthday stuff, who's the lucky kid?"

A blonde boy runs towards Craig and hug his legs. Craig look down and see his son.

Craig:"What is it Alfie?"

Craig lift his son up. The Doctor stare at Alfie and be surprise by how tall Alfie is.

Alfie:"Cake!"

Craig:"No. It's not cake time yet."

Alfie:"But it's my birthday."

Doctor:"Don't worry, you'll sure get candy when you hit the piñata."

Alfie:"Really? Yay."

Craig put Alfie down. Sophie walks to Craig.

Sophie:"How do you know this woman?"

Craig:"This will be hard to explain. Let's talk upstairs. Alfie, stay with the Doctor, but don't leave the house, okay?"

Alfie:"Okay."

Craig:"Wasn't talking to you, but good to keep that in mind, Alfie."

Craig and Sophie went upstairs.