Chapter 6 : Return to Erya

The next day, Oggy is the first to get up, he goes to the bathroom, Joey wakes up in turn, she stretches, then goes to Dana's room, Dana is awake, the 2 month old girl tends his little arms towards his mother, Joey carries his daughter in his arms:

- Hello, my little Dana, my little pearl said Joey rocking his daughter

Dana laughs.

Joey dresses her daughter in a cute blue dress and black slippers, she also puts on a purple headband with a ribbon on Dana's hair:

- You are pretty, my little pearl.

Oggy walks to his daughter's room, he sees Dana in her mother's arms, he smiles then carries his daughter in his arms:

- You're cute, my little Dana

Dana laughed, then snuggled into her father's arms.

the two kamis have lunch, Joey feeds his daughter sea milk and then goes upstairs to get dressed:

- Do you take care of Dana while I get dressed?

- Of course, my little axolotl

Joey goes up to the bedroom, she puts on her purple and blue dress, her black sandals, she combs her black hair and ties it in a high ponytail with a pink elastic, she puts on her blue bracelets then goes to Dana's room and collect the Rika soft toy, her daughter's favorite toy.

Joey comes back downstairs, Oggy is in the living room, stroking Dana's hair, bugs are flying around the little girl, Joey is carrying Dana while Oggy gets dressed.

Oggy puts on his dark gray top, dark blue pants and purple shoes, he also puts on his black bracelet and butterfly pendant.

He goes downstairs, Joey gets up with Dana in his arms:

- I packed some bags just in case.

- You never know, my beautiful

- We can go

The insects and Nalia come with the little family.

Jack and Livia drop their children off at Karolina's, Vanessa and Greg drop their children off with Laurie who is happy to keep them, she takes her role of aunt very close to the heart, same for Karolina who is happy to help her big sister, both are aware of the situation.

Elvis comes alone, Melody is sick, Suzy stays by her daughter's bedside, Elvis's mother helps her.

Terra is overwhelmed by the preparations for her marriage to Marius, she takes care with a lot of love for her daughter Océane, Véra and Laura give her a hand.

Lenno, Sayen and Sheyenn leave with the kamis, Lsaiah and Kaina also come with the kamis.

- Everybody is ready ? Jack asks

Olly wishes the kamis a good start, Jolan must protect the forest, he too wishes the kami a good start for the city which is under the control of the terrible Emperor Callian Keiwani, the terrible city of Erya.

- May the spirits watch over you.

Formerly, Erya was a peaceful city where peace reigned, there were many trees, the trees were sacred in this city because they symbolized peace and harmony, the Abeqas tribe lived in Erya and were part of the community, Isaiah was very appreciated by all the population, the children adored him.

But that all changed when Callian arrived in this town, unlike the locals, he hated trees, seeing them as obstacles, he quickly sowed terror throughout the town of Erya.

He wanted to cut all the trees, Isaiah whose mission is to protect the trees prevented him from doing so but Callian took this impediment as an attack, so he manipulated the inhabitants of Erya, he claimed that Isaiah bewitched the children and abused them, it was obviously wrong Kaina did everything to warn the locals saying that these accusations were false but the Eryans did not want to hear anything, the children knew very well that Callian was talking nonsense and that Isaiah was someone 'a good, in vain.

Gradually, Callian took control of the city of Erya, demanding that his empire be built by the Eryans, he reduced those inhabitants who once worshiped trees into slavery, even children were sent into slavery.

Callian began to poison Erya's trees.

Isaiah tried to warn once again, Callian took it as an attack again and decided to execute Isaiah by burning him alive, the locals preferred to believe Callian who was telling lies about Isaiah, Kaina, Lenno and Jolan tried to stop the residents but they ignored them.

Thinking that the people of Erya betrayed him, Isaiah began to hate this city just like Kaina, the trees disappeared giving way to an empire where terror reigns, the Eryans realized that they were manipulated but alas, it was too late, they threw themselves into the mouth of the wolf.

The people of Erya apologized to the Abeqa tribe but Jolan never forgave them and the tribe members have since settled in the forests of Dederia.

The kamis have arrived in the terrible city of Erya, the inhabitants live in fear but hope that the city will one day be freed from the grip of Callian and his henchmen.

For Munson, now is the time to act to get hold of Isaiah's flute.

Suddenly he appears and attacks the kamis by surprise, Lenno takes out his spear, the kamis are also preparing to fight:

- Give me the flute! ordered Munson

Lennos, who holds his brother's flute, refuses to give his little brother's flute to Munson

- Never, it belongs to my little brother

- Callian wants her

- He won't.

Munson calls his men:

- In this case, you will have to face me

The kamis dominate the fight, but suddenly Munson knocks out his opponents, the goons capture Sheyenn, Lenno wakes up and realizes his son is missing and notices that the flute is missing as well.

- Oh no ! Sheyenn!

Oggy also notices that the flute is missing.

- Oh no !

- They will destroy the forests of Dederia

- We must save Sheyenn, and recover

- We will have to infiltrate the castle

- Need help say voices

Lenno recognizes these voices, they are the four big brothers of Kaina:

- We will have to inflict ourselves

Lenno hesitates, but if it's the only way to save his son, it must.