Chapter 4 : Princess Kaina

Isaiah smiles upon hearing this voice sing, the owner of this melodious voice is none other than Kaina, her late fiancée who joined her in the Spirit World.

Kaina is a 20 year old young woman with dark hair and golden eyes, she has dark skin tone, she wears a green dress and brown shoes, she was quite pretty and sweet.

The young woman stands next to her fiancé, she too can see the kamis and Isaiah's family:

- You must be the kamis of the valley, my name is Kaina Keiwani, I am Isaiah's bride

- Nice to meet you, Kaina

Kaina is thrilled to be reunited with her fiancé, when Isaiah was killed her father made sure to marry her to a friend of his as if Isaiah's death was nothing.

Kaina took the kamis to her favorite place: the Lelan River, this is where she met Isaiah:

- This is where I met Isaiah, we loved each other despite my father's disagreement.

- How was your father? Vanessa asks

- He was a very authoritarian man and hard with everyone especially towards his family

- Oh dear said Suzy

Kaina nodded:

- I don't miss him at all, this filthy man, who wanted to cut down trees for his nutty empire

- So, are you Callian Keiwani's daughter? asks Livie

Kaina nods yes:

- But don't worry, I'm not like my stupid father, unlike him, I love peace and nature.

Suddenly she lowers her head and starts to cry, Isaiah serves her against him:

- I did everything to prevent my father from killing my dear and loving fiancé.

But she got crisp:

- It will hurt me to tell about this horrible event, but I will do it anyway, please sit down

The kamis sit and listen intently to Kaina's story:

- I was born in Erya, I had four brothers older than me, they were kind and loving towards me, my too was loving, she loved me, on the other hand, our father was not very present, he showed us little affection.

When I was 16, my mother unfortunately left us, my father became even colder and distant towards us, my brothers became protective of me, when I was 18, I met Isaiah, my loving love, we got into a relationship despite my father's disagreement

We got engaged then but my dad wouldn't, I followed my heart, but one night my dad sentenced Isaiah to death, I did everything to stop him, but my dad pushed me away , I watched Isaiah being slain before my eyes.

The kamis refrain from crying, Kaina sheds tears, the death of her fiancé is a sad subject for her.

Kaina continues her story despite everything:

- My father wanted me to marry his general, General Munson, he was handsome but arrogant and conceited, I didn't like him, my brothers didn't like him either, they had supported my relationship with Isaiah but they didn't did not know that my father had killed my fiancé, me, I knew it thanks to the book of Isaiah, then Munson followed me, he tried to rape me, I had hit him, for revenge, Munson cut the trees, I tried to stop him, but he got me, got me.... killed.

- Oh my God

- How awful

- It's a monster.

Kaina wipes her tears.

Now we have to get down to business.

After Kaina tells her story, Lenno, Isaiah's older brother appears in front of our heroes:

- We need your help, kamis, we must confront Callian and confuse him for all the crimes he committed.

- And face Munson too, he killed Kaina said Vanessa

- Oh yes, that fool growled Lenno.

Isaiah refrains from laughing, Lenno never liked Munson Ford, he the too arrogant and proud, Jolan, the father of the two boys did not appreciate him either, he suffered for it without embarrassment.

- In addition, this idiot of Callian intends to destroy the forests of Dederia to build another empire as if the first one were not enough, it is out of the question that he attacks the trees by poisoning them.

- He poisoned them, in addition

- Unfortunately he replied Isaiah

- But it is a serious crime, that, he does not have the right to do that.

- He's an important man but it's true that he doesn't have the right to do that, moreover, the inhabitants of Erya hate him for what he did, the children of this town loved a lot Isaiah, he was successful a lot of time with them.

Suddenly, Sheyenn, Lenno's son appears in front of the kamis and his uncle:

- Oooh, uncle Izzy! the kamis !!!

- Izzy?

- It's my nickname, said Isaiah

Sheyenn starts to cry:

- That bad guy Callian killed my uncle who just wanted to protect the forest and there is another bad guy who killed Auntie Kaina.

Isaiah strokes his nephew's head and hugs him.

- It's okay, Sheyenn, I'm with you

- I love you, uncle Izzy

- Me too, Sheyenn, I love you

During his lifetime, Isaiah had a very good relationship with his family, he was very close to his older brother since their mother's death, when his mother left them with an illness, Isaiah was devastated, he missed his mother terribly, Lenno cheered him up as best he could, one day Lenno met Sayen, Isaiah supported him, Isaiah's older brother and Sayen got married and had a baby boy, Sheyenn, Isaiah loved spending time with his nephew, Sheyenn was marked by the death of his beloved uncle.

But he knows his uncle rests in peace in the forest now, he supported the 100% relationship between Isaiah and Kaina, they were engaged, they were going to get married, unfortunately they did not have the chance to seal their union , Isaiah was killed by Callian and Kaina was killed by Munson.

But the saddest thing is that Kaina had announced to her fiance that she was pregnant, but it was also the day that Isaiah was killed, Isaiah had announced to his family that he was going to marry Kaina and also that he was going to be a father, Sheyenn, Jolan, Sayen and Lenno were delighted for them, Jolan had even said that he was happy to be a grandfather for the second time, but, the child of Isaiah and Kaina never saw the light of day, Kaina's death had an impact on the child she was expecting, the child died too.

Lenno inscribed on the gravestone: Here lie Isaiah, Kaina and their unborn child.

What a sad story.

Sheyenn meets the kamis who promise to find Callian and Munson and defeat them.

- My father gives you this mission: to defeat Callian and Munson and prevent the latter from building a second empire.

Suddenly our heroes hear suspicious noises coming from the forest.

- I hear a noise

- It's probably that idiot Callian said Isaiah

The noise gets louder and louder, and suddenly a man appears with two soldiers, he is wearing a white shirt with a red waistcoat, he is wearing black pants and brown boots, he has dark skin and hair. black and golden eyes:

- Here, here, here are the kamis

This is Callian Keiwani, the archenemy of the Abeqa tribe.