jgr;; 5

Note: Very short update. Lol. Sorry na.

Warning: Bad words. Masanay na kayo, please. Hanggang matapos 'tong storyang 'to, kasama pa rin natin 'yang mga salitang 'yan. Haha!

Jongin's POV

I tried to find Kyungsoo after talking to my idiot brother but I couldn't find him anywhere. My brother was smirking at me during the ride home and I tried my best to ignore him. He wanted to get a reaction out of me and I'm not giving him the chance. Kim Jongin is always calm, even if I wanted to scream at him so badly. He's not having the luxury of seeing me frustrated over Kyungsoo.

"Did you see Kyungsoo today?" Kai wiggles his eyebrows at me. I bit the insides of my cheeks and stared at the trees we pass by. I can't wait to get off of this bus.

"Jongin, it's rude to ignore people." Kai clicks his tongue and stares at me, patiently waiting for a response. I'm not giving him what he want. He continues on doing it until I sighed.

I looked at him. "Did you have fun with D.O, Kai?"

He looks away and folded his arms. My brother and I are complete opposites, yes. You can see through him quite easily and I mastered the act of hiding my emotions, unlike him. He flirts with everyone (I may be exaggerating on this one) and I don't. The only thing we have in common is that we look alike and our passionate love for dancing. But there comes another factor now: we both have D.O and Kyungsoo in our lives.

It smells like trouble to me.

"I had fun with the twins."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "The Do twins?"

He grins. "I have both of their cellphone numbers, brother."

"You forced Kyungsoo, didn't you?" I couldn't help the anger rising to my chest. Kyungsoo is innocent as a baby. He didn't have to corrupt his mind, for fuck's sake. He deserve to live a life without Kai in it. Just thinking about them makes my head hurt. The bus comes to a stop and I quickly gathered my things. Kai trails behind me. Why can't we live separately anyway?

"You have a date with D.O tomorrow at ten. I said you'll pick him up and watch a movie together."

I froze. "What did you do?!"

"I got a date, too. We'll come with you as a double date. Isn't that fun?" Kai smirks.

I huffed and pulled the strap of my bag over my shoulder. "You got a date with who?"

"Kyungsoo. He's so cute, isn't he?"

What the fuck.