jgr;; 3

Note: I gave out clues in the last chapter. So here's the big revalation (not really). /wink wink may epilepsi/

Warning: This is kind of, mind twisting. So, please don't be confused of who's who. Also, watch out for bad languages in this chapter (or any other chapter in the future tbh).

Kyungsoo stares at him in shock. If you pay close attention, you can see the blazing fire in the petite man's eyes and the look of rage that seems to root from his very soul as a dark aura engulfs his small frame. Jongin—Kai, shifts in his seat uncomfortably as he tries his best to avoid Kyungsoo’s eyes.

"I—I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say it that way—" Kai’s apologies were cut off by Kyungsoo’s scoff. He looks at him in hatred.

"You’re lying."

Kai looked hurt for a second before pouting. "I am not! We did it, I swear!"

"When?" Kyungsoo leans forward and grips Kai’s shirt tightly. He glares at him. "Where?!"

"Although I like it when you’re this close to me, I am terribly frightened by the way to look right now. Can you please calm down?"

Kyungsoo grits his teeth. This man is absolutely different from last week’s trip to the bar. Jongin—Kai, will definitely be the reason of his imminent death. "I don’t follow orders from strangers! Now, speak!"

Some people in the small shop we’re looking at them already but Kyungsoo is nowhere near being calm right now. His grip tightened. "Speak, you inconsiderate bastard!"

"Last week at the—" Kyungsoo shuts his eyes close.

"Don’t tell me where!"

"But you said—"

"Hush! Second time, when? Who initiated?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Last Tuesday. You practically jumped at me."

Kyungsoo’s tilts his head in confusion as he tries to remember the events of that day. To be honest, Kyungsoo isn’t really the forgetful type so it befuddled him how easily he forgot the events this week. He frowns. "I—don’t remember what happened last Tuesday."

"I don’t want you to remember what happened between us, okay? I just—I just want you to remember me." Jongin—Kai says quietly. Kyungsoo might consider this as cute but he is too freaked out right now.

Kai grabs for Kyungsoo’s hand and the latter flinched at the contact, missing the look of disappointment in the tanned male’s eyes. He puts a piece of paper in his palm and closes it. Kyungsoo notices it now, but Jongin—Kai’s is silver. Or is it white? It looked good on him but Kyungsoo preferred his hair color last week, dark brown.

"I really want to see you again." The latter says before letting go of his hand.

"I hope you feel the same, D.O."

Kyungsoo watches as Kai walks out of the sliding doors. He looks at the small piece of paper in his palm and looks at the door again, his eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"Why did he call me D.O—" Kyungsoo’s eyes widen as it dawns on him. He quickly fishes for his phone, hands shaking by the sudden realization. He should’ve known.

"Yeah?" His brother speaks as soon as he answers Kyungsoo’s call.

"You and Kai fucked?!"

"Oh, so you met him. He’s hot, isn’t he?" And he hears his brother giggle from the other line. How manly. Kyungsoo ends the call as soon as his suspicions were confirmed. He sits back down and hits his head at the table countless times. He really hates his twin brother, that’s for sure. But his pathetic display soon ended when he hears a familiar voice again.

"Uh, are you okay?" A voice spoke. It’s him again, Kyungsoo thinks. As soon as his eyes caught his, his jaw dropped.

Kyungsoo stares at the man in front of him, mind clouded with questions. This is definitely Kai. But the color of his hair is now dark brown and he’s wearing a different shirt.

"Dude, if this is a prank, I’ll beat you." Kyungsoo threatens but Kai didn’t look scared at all. He looked at him in mild interest and sighs.

"I’m Jongin, and I just need to fetch my twin brother’s phone. He left it and didn’t want to come back because he said he already made his dramatic exit of the day so yeah. Go back to your head banging." He said before grabbing the phone and heading outside.

"They’re twins.. holy shit." He mutters.

Kyungsoo feels a massive headache coming on.