jgr;; 7

Note: Nawiwirdohan din ako sa change of events, so you're not alone. Lol. I feel like I drfited away from the main plot of the story because of my KaiSoo feels. But now we're back on track! Yay!

-

Jongin woke up the next morning to Kai's smirking face. He screamed on the top of his lungs and fell out of the bed. Kai hovers over him with an amused smirk on his face.

"Wake up!"

Jongin groans and rolls on his back, breathing heavily. "What do you want?"

"Get dressed!" Kai says. He's used on waking up two hours earlier before his alarm goes off and frankly, Jongin was getting tired of it. He isn't a morning person like his brother.

Jongin stands up, only to fall back onto his bed moments later after a wave of sleepiness comes across him. Kai tugs his sleeves. "Come on! We're going on a date!"

"We're brothers! We're not supposed to date each other." He replied. He knew what his brother was talking about. It was their date with the Do twins. But Jongin is sure it was due in a few more hours.

"You know what I'm talking about, Kim Jongin! Get up!" Jongin follows. He glares at his brother.

"What should I wear if I'm going on a date with Kyungsoo? Something sexy?"

"You'll freak him out, damn it."

"What if he likes it?" Kai pouts. "What do you think? Holy shit, this is so hard!"

"You should just date D.O." Jongin suggests. He walks up to his desk and grabs his phone, checking his inbox for new messages. Kai suddenly stops whining. He looks at Jongin.

"I can't."

Jongin doesn't look up from his phone when he answered. "Why not?"

"I just can't. Leave it at that." Kai says. Jongin looks at him curiously. He was about to ask him another question when Kai left the room, yelling something about buying new clothes for the date with the Do twins.

-