vii. aphrodisiac

vii. // Aphrodisiac
------

After the talk with Mael, we parted ways. She headed to her department while I waited for my friends in our designated room.

Matapos ang ilang minuto, sa wakas ay dumating na din ang mga kaibigan ko. They were noisy as usual and they immediately surrounded me, asking questions about last night and some side comments. Surprisingly, Thorn was with them.

"Dude, how was last night?" si Kean.

"Good."

"You really did it, huh?"

I shrugged and leaned on my chair.

"Celestine was hot, did you see her curves?" Leon shook his head and sat beside me.

I smiled when they teased me again. I didn't think about Mael anymore when they started teasing and laughing at me. Not until Thorn brought the topic about the deal.

"Now that you finally got Celestine." He said. "You should fulfill the end of our bargain."

I looked at him and saw the menace in his face. I smirked too. He's really that eager to hurt Maria Eleanor, huh?

"Don't worry, I am as eager as you."

Drake, who was facing his phone glanced at us.

"Is this about Mael?" He asked.

Ngumisi si Thorn sa akin, "Yup."

The three of them laughed while I stayed smirking. Natatawa ako habang pinagmamasdan sila.

"Alright, I got to go." Paalam ni Thorn at mabilis na umalis.

The moment he disappeared, my friends immediately stopped laughing. The dangerous look in their eyes are visible.

Ah, they are thinking about the plan later. I feel my veins getting extremely excited. Finally, this is it huh? This is the end of our business with Maria Eleanor.

"Ethan, you know what to do right?" ani Drake.

I nodded. "I know, you don't have to tell me."

"What if she resist?" tanong ni Leon.

The word "resist" brought excitement to my veins again. The image of Mael resisting from my friends while they force themselves to her, I wanna see that. I badly wanna see that.