The secret I buried in a fire

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Do not modify, publish or transmit or exploit any content of this story in any way. Please obtain permission from the author. you are not obliged to read this story.

~•~

This is a novelette.

~•~

--------------

NOT SUITABLE FOR 18 BELOW

TRIGGER WARNING: This story includes violence, murder, suicide, sexual violence, disturbing contents and such that might trigger you or cause trauma. I don't want to add pain/suffering to my readers who are sensitive with contents like these. This is fiction. I put this warning to inform you that the contents of this story may not be suitable for you and for some people who are suffering from things like these. If you are one of those people who cannot continue reading fictions with these contents, please, you don't have to continue. Put your mental health first before anything else. I don't want any trolls commenting in my stories and message board. If this isn't your cup of tea, you may leave silently. mature contents ahead. Beware of typographical and grammatical errors. I accept criticism when and only if it is delivered properly, constructively and with sincerity. I don't control the mind of my readers, so if you'll read this, read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO READ THIS STORY. THERE IS A WARNING FOR A REASON. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

July 31, 2021