i. ethan and the deal

TRIGGER WARNING: Hi, this is the pilot chapter of this story. This novel is a short story/novelette containing mature and violent themes, murder, misogynistic remarks, sexual violence, suicide and illnes. I do not tolerate these acts and the behavior of my characters and that everything is according the plot. If you are not comfortable with these themes, you do not have to proceed, thank you! Again, there is a warning for a reason :)

 If you are not comfortable with these themes, you do not have to proceed, thank you! Again, there is a warning for a reason :)

i. // Ethan and
the deal
------

I am Ethan. A twenty-two year old boy who lives in the town of Derryville.

If you wanna know my hobbies those are bar hopping, bands, partying and such. I took up political science as a pre-law degree and will later on proceed to law school.

I party a lot. And if you don't see me at school, I am certainly in a bar. If you don't see me in a bar, then I'm probably with some girls in a motel.

Derryville, the town where I reside, is a small town. Basically, almost everyone knows each other. Faces are all familiar. The crime rates are also very low that is why the police here are kind of lazy.

I came from a family of politicians. My father is the mayor of this town and my grandfather is almost at the top of the chain, he is a governor.

You might think that I am planning to take law because of my family background but I have to disagree. Politics is somehow a very interesting field where corruption, lies, schemes and deceit happens.

And that is my kind of game.

Ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko habang ninanamnam ang malakas na tugtog ng music kasabay ng sigawan ng mga tao. I am currently in a bar again with my friends.

Hindi ko alam ngunit ang tunog ng mga taong nababaliw sa alak, sa sayawan at ingay ang nakakapag bigay ng saya sa akin. Somehow, I am relaxed whenever I am in a bar. I am at ease but at the same time I can feel the blood in my veins getting extremely excited.

"Ethan, take another shot, dude." One of my friends called.

Mula sa pagkakasandal sa sofa ay inangat ko ang aking ulo at tinanggap ang cocktail mula sa kaniya. I smirked and drank the cocktail. The hot sensation easily filled my throat and system.

"Where the fuck is Jake?"

Nilingon ko si Kean at ngumisi, "He left. Probably with some girls."

"That dude- sana all."

Though I don't really think Jake left to bang some babe he got tonight, I lied. I saw his father's text earlier. The dude probably went home immediately after seeing his dad's text. Jake's father is a General in the military and like what would everyone perceive his father would be-- yes. Jake's father is scary and pretty strict with his white hair and pistol.