prologue

prologue//

prologue//

"It has been 5 years since the unfortunate death by arson of Ethan Montessori, Blake Saavedra, Kean Gonzaga, Leon Gallego and Maria Eleanor Monteclaro. The death of the five remains a mystery in the secluded town of Derryville--"

I pulled the remote under the throw pillow and pressed the off button. The news reporter disappeared from the screen and I saw my reflection in it.

Nag iwas ako ng tingin mula sa TV at nilingon ang labas ng bintana. From the window, I can see the setting sun. And from below, I can hear the sound of the city's engines and cars.

I blew the smoke from my cigarette and crushed it in the ashtray.

. . . Five years, it has been five long years since that happened. And the memories are still clear as a crystal.

----

Hi! Once again I am reminding all of you that before proceeding you have to consider the genre and theme of this story, the warnings I have put. This is completely for readers 18 years and above. This novel contains mature themes such as sex, language, violence, illness, sexual violence, murder and themes that are definitely not for children or for people that are trying to cope up with things involving these. You are not obliged to read this story and you are responsible of what you read.

you have been warned :)