Chapter Three

A/N: sorry I didn't publish earlier, I write this on my iPod and its kind if hard. But here's another chapter! By the way, I had a little help with this chapter, especially the more..intense scenes.

Zayn's POV

I waited until I heard the sound of the door close to get out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to see a note:

Zayn,

If you see this note, that means that you have awakened to find the house empty. The lads and I went out so we wouldn't disturb you while you have a headache. Hope you feel better later, because I want to hang out later.

Liam

I smiled as I read the note, but then felt bad, because of what I was about to do. I pushed those thoughts aside and went upstairs to the bathroom. I grabbed the razor from the cabinet and rolled up my sleeve. I slowly brought the razor to my arm and let it sit there for a minute or two. I slowly grazed my arm, then finally sliced a crooked line down the inside of it. I watched as a stream of blood poured from my arm. That stung a little, but it actually made me feel better about the whole Liam thing. I could do this everyday, I thought to myself, if it could make me feel better. I rinsed the blood off, and stared at my arm, at the scars that were definitely going to be pink in the morning. Oh well, I thought, guess I'll have to wear a jumper or something all day.

I walked back to my room, and took of my shirt. I walk across the room shirtless to my wardrobe to find a shirt. I turn around quickly to find Liam standing at my door.

"I..uh...I came to tell you that..uh.. Hey we're back!" He can't take his eyes off of my chest. I should probably put on a shirt, but then again, why would I want to ruin this moment?

"Hey Li! So did you have fun? Come in and sit down, let's talk!" I sit down on my bed. Liam closes my door and locks it, since he knows that's how I like it. I lay back on my bed and look at my clock on my bedside table, realising that it's 10 o'clock at night.

"Where are the guys?," I ask. "They're pretty quiet."

"They all went to bed. It's just me and you left."

I smiled as he said that, because that meant we could be alone. Liam leaned back on my bed and laid down on my chest. "Hey Zayn?," he asked, in a low voice, looking up at me. "Yea Li?" "How long will we be best mates?" "Until the end," I answered, and began to run my fingers through his curly hair. I liked this time of day, where we could just relax and be ourselves. I think today will be the day that I tell him I'm gay, but not that I like him, because that could ruin our friendship.

All of a sudden, Liam started rubbing on my chest, which I thought was strange for a minute, but I really didn't mind, so I didn't say anything. It felt quite nice actually, Liam's nice,warm hands rubbing on my abdomen. Then he took my hand in his, and began to play with my fingers. "Zayn, I have something important to tell you," Liam said, sitting up. "Really?,"I asked, "I do too."

"Same time?" "Ok."

"I'm gay." I heard come out both of our mouths. I couldn't believe it. He's gay too?! This should be good news to me, but it actually made me feel even worse. "Wait, you're gay, too?" Liam asked. I nodded. "That's great, I mean, yea, funny how we both decided to come out at the same time though," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "So, who are you gay for?" I asked, biting my lip, which is what I do when I'm nervous. "Umm... Same time?" Liam asked, staring at my duvet. "Ok," I said, and took a deep breath.

"You." I heard both of us say. Oh my god.... Liam's gay for me. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I cannot believe this at all. I look up at Liam and see him staring at me. After this, I just can't help it anymore.

I kiss him. I crash my lips onto his, and to my surprise, he begins to kiss me back. I feel something on my bottom lip, and it's his tongue, asking for entrance. If course I give it to him, because I want this moment to be the best it possibly can. We battle for dominance, neither one of us backing down. Liam pulls away from the kiss, and I whimper in disappointment. He holds up a finger, telling me to wait a minute. He pulls me down, so that I was now laying down on the bed. He's on his knees, with his legs on either side of me. He pulls off his shirt, revealing his chest, which looks way better than mine. He begins to kiss my neck, leaving love bites here and there. I start running my hands through his hair, and moaning slightly. Then he pulls away. "Why'd you stop?" I ask, slight disappointment in my voice. "You didn't think I'd give you all of me in one night, did you?," he said, running his hand through my hair. "Cmon, let's go to bed now, love." Liam said, laying down on my chest, snuggling under my duvet. I kissed the top of his head, and the next thing I knew, we were both sound asleep.

A/N: here you go! Please comment on this chapter! I will take suggestions on it or future chapters! Also, vote and fan! Thanks