Chapter One

A/N : Hi! I'm new to this, so please help me out! Since I love Ziam, this will be a Ziam story! I will try to please you, I promise!

Chapter One:

Zayn's P.O.V

"Good morning!" Liam shouted as he walked in the kitchen. "Liam, be quiet! Do you want to wake everyone?" I ask, in a whisper. Liam has always had a habit of being a bit loud in the mornings. As usual, it was just me and him. Everyone else slept until about eleven, but Liam and I were always up at seven. I actually liked it this way, just me and him, by ourselves. I also liked the way Liam looked in the morning, a little sleepy, but cheerful, and wearing nothing but gym shorts. Liam looked really good shirtless, with his packed abs. Shut up Zayn, I thought to myself. I couldn't feel that way about my best friend, my bandmate, my brother. I had been secretly feeling this way since the X Factor, but never said anything. I couldn't ruin a perfect friendship over my love for him. I also doubted that he felt the same way about me. So I just decided not to say anything, although there are times when I think he knows, just by the way he looks at me, or says something. I don't think so though. Liam turned around to get his two cups to join my for some cereal. It took all of my will not to stare at his butt as he turned around. Damn, why did he do this to me? "So," Liam said, interrupting my thoughts, "What do you want to do today?". "I don't think that I should go out today," I say, avoiding his eyes. He takes my hand and begins to play with it. "Why not, mate?" I take my hand away from him, blushing really hard. "I have a headache, so I think I'll just go and lay down now," I say, leaving the kitchen and running towards my room. I close the door and lay down on my bed. Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with me? I feel bad, knowing that the real reason I didn't want to go out today was because I didn't want to go out with Liam. I know that if I keep spending so much time with him I'll tell him how I really feel about him. There has to be a way to calm my nerves about all of this. Well, I actually know a way, but I've been to scared to try it with all the lads in the house. I think that I can rtry it once they all leave today.

A/N: So, what do you think? Do you know what Zayn's going to try? Do you like it? Please tell me! I want to know if this one is worth reading, so that I can be inspired to do others. Thanks