Dear Everyone- AUTHORS NOTE

Hello guys, it's Mia here. First, I just wanted to say thank you for the 2,000+ reads I have gotten so far, when I didn't even think I would get 20. I love you all.

Next, I would like to apologise. I am so terribly sorry for not updating these past 3 months. I have been taking breaks from Wattpad, and I feel terribly bad for keeping all of you waiting for me to continue my stories. I know all of you probably hate me now, and I will try to win back your love with nice long chapters and frequent updates this summer.

I honestly have tried to update, but a lot has been happening. As most of you don't know, I cut. I'm suicidal. I have serious depression. When I joined Wattpad back in January (yesterday was my 5 month mark), it helped, a lot. Reading these stories, meeting new people with common interests, escaping from the world outside of my computer screen, it just made me feel better for about two months.

But then March came, and everything fell. It had nothing to with the people on here, but the very people I had escaped from for two months. They dragged me back into the pits of hell. My cutting got worse. So did my depression. My suicidal thoughts became worse and more frequent. I had lost faith in someone I thought I could trust.

But then, I met someone. Someone just like me. A depressed, suicidal cutter. Like me, she had no one to turn to. We became friends through common interests of basketball related things, but dug deep enough into each to find out that we both hide our pain behind our smiles. Today, we have each others backs, as sisters. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be able to be here today writing this ridiculously long author's note.

I have long, unfinished chapters that I would like to update before the month is over, and since I have been dug out of my hole, I also have lots of ideas for new stories. Expect lots of frequent updates soon, my Ziambears. I am back, and I have missed you all!!!

(I also would like to apologise for probably getting some of you guys' hopes up, thinking this was a long overdue update. Sorry! I will update very soon, and you can choose whether it will be a current story, or a new story!)

See you all soon!

~Mia

P.S. here's a waffle >)o.o)>#