Chapter Seven

A/N: warming there is Ziam smut later on in here, well, at least my attempt of it (no hate!). Don't read I'd you don't want to! Also, I apologise for any grammatical errors. Bye loves, read on now!

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up in Liam's arms. I smiled. I loved it. Liam's chest was so comfortable. If I could, I would stay here forever. But I had some business to take care of. I quietly slid myself out of Liam's arms, carefully so that I wouldn't wake him. I got my shirt and put it on. I quietly walked to the door, unlocking it, and leaving out. I walked to Niall's room and barges in. He was sitting on his bed playing his guitar softly. He looked up when I walked. "Hey Zayn, you're back. How are ya?"

"I've been better," I said through my teeth.

"Oh, well, that's too bad. It's a good thing you're back, though. Liam's missed you."

"I know. That's exactly what I came in here to talk about."

"Umm... What are you saying mate?"

"I know about you and Liam, okay? Don't you ever touch him again again, okay, you little dipshit cunt? He's mine, only mine. Touch him again and I promise, you'll be sorry. I can cause harm in other people besides myself you know?"

Niall just stood there, staring at me. "I... Uh... I..."

I walked out of the room. As I turned the corner in the hallway, I bumped into Liam. A shirtless Liam. "Zayn," he said, rubbing his eyes, trying to make himself more awake. "Where'd you go? I turned over and you were gone." He yawned.

I grabbed his hand and led him back into his room. "Oh, nowhere," I lied, "just the bathroom." When I said that, Liam turned around to face me and grabbed my arms. He searched over them, running his hands over them. When he saw nothing there, he dropped then in satisfactory.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, just making sure that you didn't do anything wrong."

"Like what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Zayn."

I smiled and laid back on the bed. Liam followed. I looked at him. "Liam, I've got a question for you."

"Sure."

"Are you going to stop, you know, 'being' with Niall?"

Liam looked at me. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Why should I?"

"Because you have me. For real this time. I'm yours."

"Well, I have you until you decide to go ahead and die on me again."

Ow. That hurt. "In not going to die on you again Li."

"Are you sure Zayn?"

"Yes Liam, I'm sure I know that I have you now, so I don't need to die. Answer my question. Are you, or are you not?"

"On one condition."

"Ok, I'll do anything!"

"I'll stop with Niall if you stop doing that," he said pointing to my arm. He looked at me, tears silently streaming down his face. I pulled him closer to me in, and he buried his face in my chest, sobbing.

"Shhh... Don't cry Li," I said, rubbing his back.

"Y-y-you tried to leave me. All alone. On p-p-purpose. You don't l-l-love me," he sobbed into my chest. He was stuttering, which occurred when he cried really hard.

"No, Liam, don't say that. I do love you. I always will. Until the end, remember?"

Liam looked up at me. I wiped the tears off his face and pressed my forehead onto his. "Until the very end." I placed my lips on his. Liam did nothing for a moment or two. I began to kiss him harder, then he started to kiss me back. We were in a good rhythm until Liam pulled away.