Chapter 70: Eve

Wen Kexing's eyes fell down, and he tilted his head slightly, looking at Lao Meng like a curious child, as if he had seen him for the first time, Lao Meng knelt there with his head scratched, not much time to work , He had begun to doubt that he would tremble uncontrollably—

No, it's not the time, it's impossible for him to win this man alone. He needs help ...

Wen Kexing suddenly asked, "Well, what about Sun Ding?"

Lao Meng knew that he would definitely ask this question at the beginning, so he didn't panic, and said some of the answers he had prepared—from the nest of Gao Chong Zhao Jing, speaking of the appearance of Xue Fang, and speaking of Sun Ding The impetuousness of life and the death to date are unknown.

Wen Kexing said "Ah" and said lightly, "As you say, Sun Ding is probably in it?"

Lao Meng bowed his head and confessed: "It is a subordinate who is not doing good."

Wen Kexing was silent and looked very quiet. Lao Meng couldn't help but want to look up to see his reaction, and then suppressed himself steadily—for eight years, this man has been a trembling existence, he was silent Only when it became more frightening.

But who knows, he waited for a long time, but heard Wen Kexing's mouth flutter softly: "Since the guests are coming, you can go down and prepare, all are famous places, don't neglect."

Lao Meng finally looked up at him uncontrollably, holding the thought of delamination, but he did not expect the other side to let him go so easily.

Wen Kexing asked blankly, "What else do you have?"

Lao Meng was very busy with his head and said, "Yes, his subordinates retired."

He bowed his head, faced Wen Kexing, and stepped back to the door. Then he saluted again respectfully. To turn around and leave, Wen Kexing suddenly remembered what it was like. On. "

Lao Meng twitched slightly on his cheek, didn't dare to look up, and stopped short as he said.

I only heard Wen Kexing said with a smile: "A Xiang found her in-law's family, and I promised to accompany her for two and a half streets of dowry. You can prepare for me, but don't be too shabby."

Lao Meng bowed and said, "Yes."

He withdrew, and under the sun, he gently wiped the cold sweat from his face, and walked away. Laomeng suddenly felt an ominous premonition in his heart. He always felt that the man seemed to have seen through it ... Now he has seven or eight points of certainty, but there are still some variables. For example, the hangman who has so far remained unknown. The dead ghost Xue Fang.

Lao Meng's plan is also very simple-he knows that Xue Fang's merchandise will never find a decent middle-class person. He had a chance before and had contact with Zhao Jing. This time he approached the water floor and made Zhao Jing think that The key is in his own hands, and there is an initial alliance. At this time, the foreign enemies have gone, and the glass armor is full. The alliance naturally fell apart, and he and Zhao Jing were asked to fight. In the end, who opened the arsenal? People ... either live or die.

At this time, he pushed Wen Kexing out to make them fight endlessly. Can Xue Fang, who is holding the key and hiding his head, hide and hide forever? He was holding the key to open the arsenal, and now all the glazed armor was out. Lao Meng did not believe that Xue Fang could hold back.

Yes, another purpose of this battle was to bring Xue Fang out. At that time, he would sit for the benefit of the fisherman and have the manpower of the poisonous scorpion available.

After Lao Meng exited, Wen Kexing was like a little animal, reaching out and playing with a leaf of a flower in a pot, and the maid was carefully combing his hair. Suddenly she accidentally pulled it off. After Wen Kexing had a hair, the man frowned slightly, and the maid immediately fluttered to her knees on the ground. The whole person shook like a thin leaf in a strong wind. The voice was like a gossamer: "Gu ... I ..."