Chapter 67: Depart

The beautiful boy wasn't dead. After all, Zhang Chengling never hurt anyone. Although he was fierce, he hesitated for a moment, but he left a long and deep mouth on the other side, and blew his blood out.

The scorpion looked at Zhang Chengling, smiled strangely, and murmured: "Someone in the world has such good luck, good boy, you have an incalculable future."

After he finished speaking, he bent down and hugged the beautiful young man who fell to the ground. The young man was twitching, looking at the scorpion, his face was struggling, and the scorpion gently squeezed his chin and shook his head: , Face is ruined. "

After speaking, the hand suddenly exerted strength, and the young man's neck crooked, showing an unnatural arc, and he was strangled to death.

The scorpion did not look at his body, nodded to several people, and turned away with his poisonous scorpions.

Zhang Chengling, holding a **** sword in his hand, stood alone in the yard, as if shaking all over.

Cao Weining tentatively walked over, took his sword from his hand, cleaned the blood, glanced at the young man's corpse on the ground, and patted Zhang Chengling's shoulder, and said, "This ... we were actually quite surprised Yes, I do n’t think he looks like a good guy. What he says may not be true. "

He looked up as if looking for support, but saw Gao Xiaoli staying like a wooden chicken, Gu Xiang thoughtfully, the other two ... clearly have a long-term appearance.

Cao Weining remembered that day when Gao Xiaoli complained of the encounter, when Zhou Zishu said to Wen Kexing when he asked, "The people who know the truth are almost dead, and there is only one left, and we have already seen winning or losing."

Win or lose ... see? He couldn't help but secretly shivered. It turned out that they had thought about it at the time. It turned out ...

Zhang Chengling suddenly raised his head and said to Zhou Zishu, "Master, I remember the day when the man was wrapped in black and asked my father what he looked like. I just ... just ..."

He turned his head, his eyes fell on the young man's body, and his throat moved, but he shook even more. He raised his hands and slightly stomped his feet, and said, "He is ... so tall, his shoulders are wide, and one foot ...... One foot is not easy to see, but when I chased me, I was anxious and walked a little bit, like him-it was the man who seriously hurt Uncle Li, he ... he ... "

Gu Xiang exclaimed in a low voice with "ah", covering her mouth with one hand, and her eyes, which were already large, were about to stare out, as if she had heard the worst thing in the world.

Wen Kexing glanced at her, and quietly raised a hand that was not stained with human blood, touched Zhang Chengling's head, nodded, and said gently: "I know."

He raised his head, his eyes seemed to look far away through the night, and a strange smile appeared on his face, like a tired traveler. After walking through the mountains and rivers, he finally got to see the true face of fate In the same way, there is a little less irony, but more indescribable relief and calm.

Gu Xiang slowly put down his hand and whispered, "Master ..."

Wen Kexing raised his hand to stop her, and said, "You are a girl who got married and spilled water. This matter will never matter to you from now on. You should go to Ye Baiyi and Ye Baiyi tomorrow. Naturally I won't owe your dowry, so don't go back there. "

Zhang Chengling wants to be as strong as possible. He just decided to raise his chest like a real man, protect the protector, and eradicate the thing that is to be eradicated. He will never shrink back, never fear, but tears no matter what he encounters. It seemed like he couldn't stop, falling down one after another. He felt like he was crammed and felt like he was back to the weak child who couldn't do anything.