Chapter 56: Black crow

Zhang Chengling returned to the room, and couldn't sleep over and over again. The shadow of a tree with new buds on the window hit the window. When the wind blew, the "rustle" moved more and more. "Wife-in-law", this place became "Zhangya dance claws, monsters and monsters."

He first reluctantly sat there shaking his head and shaking his head to back the tactics-this habit has been scorned by the two people and I don't know how many times, senior Wen said, you have to memorize this thing without saying a word, how can it be integrated ? His master is more straightforward, but he simply said that if he understands the practice, it will be natural. He has never seen anyone in his life who can learn a broken formula more than the four books and five classics. It can be seen that Zhang Chengling is stupid, almost stupid. Be creative.

Then Zhang Chengling suddenly remembered that Master and Senior Wen had gone out. This huge restaurant seemed to be alone, so he trembled. When he felt something was going to happen, he uneasily pulled the bed curtain down, and The quilt was pulled over his head, as if it was safe to do so--and he didn't know what he thought.

He waited and waited, listening carefully to the movement in the master ’s room next to his ears—of course, he completely ignored the fact that even if Zhou Zishu came back, he could not hear it with his ability—like a disturbed rabbit, I've been waiting for most of the night, and I didn't hear any movement. Finally, I still couldn't resist the acacia disease on the upper and lower eyelids, and fell asleep.

Until the next morning, woke up by the movement of other tenants, Zhang Chengling climbed up and ran to his master's room. Then he was disappointed to find that the pillows were cold. Did not return. Restaurant Xiao Er came up to say hello to him, but Zhang Chengling couldn't, and went downstairs to have breakfast by himself.

He couldn't lift his spirits stupidly, feeling that he was a bit wasteful. For a guy of 15 or 16 years old, his pants were getting shorter every day, but he always seemed to be standing still. Uncle Li saved his life, then met Master, then Master sent him to Taihu, followed Uncle Zhao to Dongting, and found Master ...

It seems that no matter where he goes or what he does, he is not free and autonomous, but just follows others ignorantly.

Zhang Chengling absent-mindedly wrapped buns, and for the first time pondered the question of where to go from here.

Just then, there was a small riot at the door, Zhang Chengling took the bun, looked back, and stopped with the others in the shop.

I saw a dozen women coming in at the door of the restaurant. These women were all black, like a group of crows, and flew in together. I can't see how they look-because everyone has a mask on their faces, like the crudely made smiley doll masks sold to children on the streets during the holidays, but these pale dolls are hanging on the corners of their mouths. In addition to the smile, there were bloodstains, eyes wide open, and he looked like a ghost.

The first person glanced at the dull little two one, and said coldly: "By the head of a person, one person puts on a bowl of plain noodles, and one more look, then you dug your eyes!"

Her voice was rough and hoarse, with indescribable malice, and sounded like an old lady. When she glanced away, the people who looked secretly immediately lowered their heads—these girls did not look like good people for a long time. No one wants to get in trouble when walking.

The headed old lady in black sat down and beckoned, beckoning, "Take care of that little bitter person, and set off immediately after eating."

The women in black under her hands did not make nonsense, and sat down satisfactorily. Zhang Chengling saw it clearly. There was also a young woman with a shawl exuding a trembling hair. They were held by them and pushed over. He looked intently, only startled, and thought to himself, "Isn't this Miss Qian Jingao who is the heroic hero? How was she caught by these black people?"