44. Held tight.

*Lovely under-14 year olds, this one will light your eyebrows on fire. Feel free to scroll on down to the asterisk!*

{Jon}

It felt like they kissed for hours, Kurt tugging Jon free from the rest of his clothes with a pleased sound, and then carrying on like he was in no hurry to do anything specific about how achingly aroused Jon was. Jon trembled on the edge, pressing against Kurt until the slow, stroking movement of his whole body was irresistible. With a soft cry, Jon flung his arms above his head, bracing against the headboard, wrapping his legs around Kurt's waist.

"There you are, love," Kurt said, sliding swiftly down through Jon's legs to bury him in his mouth.

Jon was astonished by his own size. It felt as if Kurt had simultaneously wrapped him up tight and secure, and in the naked, secret centre of the knot of Jon's body he was pulling him bigger bigger bigger with every stroke of his tongue.

Just as he was about to come, Kurt released him, crowing joyfully. "Look at you, Jon!"

Jon gasped, flipping Kurt onto his back in one forceful movement, tasting himself in Kurt's mouth as he swiftly finished against Kurt's body. With a huge breath of relief, Jon collapsed onto Kurt's shoulder. He was briefly senseless--there were words to say and he couldn't make any of them.

Kurt hugged him close, humming happily as he put butterfly kisses on his face. "Jonnnn," he sang in his ear. "You were so good, love."

Jon unpeeled his fingers from Kurt's arms. "Sorry," he said, his voice throaty and rough. "For grabbing you."

Kurt kissed the knuckles of his hand, chuckling low in his chest. "Oh I'm very all right."

Jon toppled on his back and Kurt flopped over top of him, his hair standing up with what Jon hoped was just sweat.

"Why is sex so messy?" Jon asked plaintively.

"Better ask your Maker," Kurt said. He wrapped his arms around Jon's ribs and slung a leg over Jon's hips.

"What about you?" Jon asked, patting his shoulders in a not-very-energetic attempt to roll him over. Kurt's pants were open and in disarray halfway down his hips; he'd kept Jon so entirely occupied Jon hadn't got around to undressing him completely.

"Oh I came on you ages ago; I'm sorry love," Kurt said. "You feel so good underneath me, god. I just couldn't. Imma wash up and put on clean pj's, just...gimme a minute. You blew my mind a little and I needa find all the pieces again."

Jon lay blinking up at the dim room, Kurt's breathing weight in his arms. "That was really good, Kurt," he said.

"You like bein' held tight?" Kurt asked.

Jon put his blushing face into Kurt's shoulder. "Feels safe," he said, low. "Like when I'm rolling in Jui Jitsu? There's this moment just before I tap out. When I'm held so tight I can't do anything." He heaved a big sigh. "It's so relaxing. To have to just let go."

Kurt shivered and burrowed a little closer. "Nuh-uh. That does not sound like fun to me."

"You don't like being held tight," Jon guessed.

"Nope I do not," Kurt said. He thought for a moment. "I like your good hugs. I don't mind you holding me quick like you did. I don't like my arms pinned for long."

Looking at Kurt's long body sprawled over him, Jon thought of the things that could have happened to Kurt over the years that made him so careful now. He suspected Kurt had as many rules for hooking up as Jon had for a Jui Jitsu match.