Chapter 10

Kokichi's POV 

I yawned and put some clothes on well the regular clothes I wear around these people. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair my unnatural curls popping back up after I brush it down. I smiled slightly. My hair was always something that could entertain me easily. I don't know why I'm just weird.

I completely forgot that freak show was outside my door, I sighed loudly and put a smile on my face opening the door and he was now where to be found. Of course, I closed the door and groaned. People looooove wasting my time I'm gonna go crazy before this game ends. 

I opened the door again then heard that annoying sound we get when monokuma wants to speak with us and I had to hear that loud agitating obnoxious voice. 

Hello my little shits pleaseee come down to the cafeteria! I have a beautiful surprise waiting for you! 

I saw maki come out of her room so I bolted to the cafeteria cause I have no patience to clown around right now. 

I walk into the room and see mostly everyone is already there so I take a seat away from everyone crossing my legs and putting my hands behind my head yawning. Then OF COURSE I see Shuichi walking over to me practically skipping and he sat right next to me. 

"Hi shumaiiii~" I said smiling from ear to ear. He gave me this weird ass look and waved, I ignored that and looked at the bear who just popped up in the room. 

"So since this is going absolutely no where... I've decided to give you all 5 hours to find out who is the mastermind! If you fail you all die one by one watching each of your little friends be torn apart for my and the masterminds pleasure!!!" Monokuma smiled at us as we all had a shocked look on our faces and soon disappeared through the floor leaving us to our thoughts. 

No One's POV 

"WHAT THE FUCK HE JUST LEAVES US!?" Miu screamed holding herself with a red face. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SLUT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU!" Kaito snapped at her crossing his arms. "S-s-s-slut~!!!" She moaned out drooling. "Oh god she's being a whore again!" Kokichi giggled mocking her. "So we have to find the mastermind and fast!" Tsumugi said smiling. 

Shuichi looked at Kaito and smiled, he remembered who the mastermind was when the roles got out. He and Kaito only knew because they both wanted that role and both wanted it bad. So obviously shuichi broke in and found out who it was and it was for a good cause to. He snickered standing up saying "now now everyone don't panic! All we need to do is look for clues leading to who it is!" He smiled at them all putting up a fake act, he wanted destruction and he wanted his sad life to end. Yes he loved kokichi and he knew he'd have him all to himself in hell. 

Kaito on the other hand was pissed that Shuichi wasn't telling them but hey, he doesn't have much room to talk he went along with this plan and he's gonna stick with it. Kaito Momota isn't a shit bag and he definitely won't go back on his word. They were both sick fucks in a shitty world at least he'd die with his dream coming true. Being in danganronpa.

And so all of them started to form a plan and looked for clues hours and hours on end, until kokichi found the thing they needed. Footage. He ran to his room and played it back and saw a video if tsumugi and monokuma talking about plans whoever took this is their fucking savior. And by then it was time for the trial. 

"PHUHUHU NOW LETS BEGIN THE LAST TRIAL." Monokuma yelled laughing manically. 

"We haven't found anything-" Tsumugi said getting cut off my kokichi "don't play dumb I have all the proof we need, monokuma play this footage." Kokichi said throwing him the tape. Monokuma smiled sickeningly and played the tape. 

{video showing Tsumugi and monokuma talking about the recent death and new ideas for the next death, next showing tsumugi maniacally laughing. "IM THE MASTERMIND I CAN DO ANYTHING AND THESE FOOLS WILL ALL DIE DIE DIE!!!" The tape cut off as she threw a frame at her wall. The screen going black.}

"Seems you found her out!" Monokuma grinned. "NO! HOW!?" Tsumugi said tugging her hair. "Vote her out she's been found." Kaito piped in pressing his button then glaring at her. 

They all voted Tsumugi, "ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!!" Monokuma screamed out dragging her away. The scene was brutal ending with a rock crushing her. Then the entire building began to shake and it collapsed all around them. 

........."we survived.." Kokichi said before passing out. 

HAHAHAHHAAH HI EVERYONE THAT IS IT I AM DONE I FED YOU ALL, IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER SHIT WENT DOWN MAN. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! 

PEACEEEEEE ✌️✨