Chapter 5

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED"

Maki's POV

The sudden announcement made me jump slightly, I remember from the show this announcement would happen when someone was killed or poeple where killed it depends. I sudden wave of excitement came over me I wanna talk to the other Kokichi so bad right now he would love it. He wasn't crazy about danganronpa but we would always talk about how amazing and thought out the murders where!

After Monokuma finished his announcement I went down to the location of the body and saw Rantaro in the Library on the floor.........dead....

Shuichi's POV

When the announcement for the body came on I froze I knew exactly what that meant, it meant that someone has died....it was a bit after everyone left the dining room and went to do their own thing. I headed down to the library where the body was said to be found. And it was Rantaro on the floor.

Apparently Himiko, Tenko, and Angie wanted to go down to the library surprisingly. I went over to Kaede who was looking at the body pitifully she probably feels bad for him, I mean who wouldn't. 

Kokichi arrived at then scene as well but he just messed around and made stupid jokes and attempted to flirt with me? I couldn't tell he's a facade of lies no one will ever know what he truly is like only what he shows.  The clues we found where interesting soon enough Monokuma called us down to our first ever class trial....

To sum that up it was a lot of fighting and yelling some tears as well but imma skip that because well I suck at writing what happens in the class trials 

It was decided.....Kaede Akamastu the ultimate pianist was the killer of Rantaro Amami....

Her death started out with a long chain pulling her in the air by her neck then it lead to the huge piano that hung her forcefully making her play the piano while she was struggling to breathe after what seemed like a month she gave in......she gave into the despair the death  it was gruesome there was two people in the crowd that had a different reaction than me and the others and it was apparently 

Maki Harukawa her pregame version and none other than Kokichi Ouma the lying little snake my temper took over me and I stormed out of the room bawling my eyes out I had Kaito follow me to my room.

We both where sitting in my room talking about what happened and just then Kaito gave me a hug....it was a warm one so comforting so....happy I honestly didn't want it to end 

I felt butterflies in my stomach when I looked him in the eyes afterwards I don't know what he felt or how he would think of me ever feeling with way about one simple hug, I don't know I'm confused I thought I loved Kaede but I just.....

Don't know anymore I just now wish he would hug me again I want to feel what I felt when he hugged me again 

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Hello again I really wanted to add this part in the story cause like y e s

But anyways I hope y'all enjoyed have a great day everyone 

Peace ✌️✨