Chapter 4

Kaito's POV

I don't know whats up with Maki all of a sudden, I have to read what her pregame was like apparently which I think is stupid but whatever

Shuichi's POV

I wonder how she is going to act around us now that she is her pregame it could be completely different than our regular Maki

Kaede's POV

I hope Maki is okay this whole new switch for her must be tough, I'll go see her later once she's more comfortable. 

No One's POV 

Maki and Kirumi where now by the fridge Maki whispered something into Kirumi's ear which suprised her and that lead to Maki skipping off to go meet everyone else I wonder what Maki said though guess you'll just have to wait and see. 

Maki makes her way over to Angie, Tenko, and Himiko her curiosity rising as she sees how they all are talking to each other and acting 

"Hello!" Maki chirped as she waved at the three girls. "Hello Maki, are you okay atua says your are not acting normal?" Angie asked tilting her head slightly. "Oh! Yeah I'm 'pregame' maki I believe you have information about me on your monopads!" Maki said smiling looking happily at the three. "Nyeh you are to loud..." Himiko said pulling the tip of her hat down. "Sorry sorry" Maki said nervously. "Ah, Maki would you like to join us!" Tenko said pointing at the open seat next to Angie. "I'm okay I wanted to meet everyone else but thank you for the offer." Maki responded with a guilty smile. Then Maki said her goodbyes and walked off after Angie and Tenko said there goodbye as well also himiko doing a tired wave.

Maki made her way over to Miu, Gonta, and Kokichi and greeted them all with a 'hello' and exited smile. Miu stopped yelling at kokichi to shut up and say her own original hello leading into and inappropriate comment. Which Kokichi only responed with a quick laugh then went back to making fun of Miu. 

"Gonta says hello" Gonta said being the precious bean he is. "Hello Gonta!" Maki said standing next to him watching Miu and Kokichi throw insults back and worth to eachother. "Shut it you little bag of shit!" Miu yelled. "Big words coming from a bitch like you!" Kokichi said laughing. "Gonta says that's a bad word and Kokichi shouldn't say it. "Okay then I'm just going to go Maki said uncomfortably and ran off. Leaving the two arguing and Gonta sitting there confused.

Maki's POV

Man these guys are confusing Kokichi is so different along with Shuichi they both give off completely different energy than they did before it's kind of uncomfortable honestly. I really want to talk to Kaito, Kaede, and Shuichi again but it was just so weird it honestly felt so weird to even talk to them. And kirumi...she knows why I ran off 

And you might be wondering_

Maki don't talk to the reader that wasn't in the script-

Oh right sorry!

CUT------------------------------

Shuichi's always been a creep now he looks so, soft? And kaede has always never cared about well anyone! Then kaito is just nicer! It creeps me out so much looks like I have some getting used to.....

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED-" 

Soooo I finally updated lol anyways hope you enjoyed! 

Peace ✌️✨