Chapter 7

No Ones POV 

That call for help was ignored from a few and some heard it the call was from a female like voice the few that heard the call and didn't ignore it went to that area then the rest went to the room where the random fight was heard 

That scream for help came from Miu Iruma apparently Keebo was malfunctioning Miu said that water was spilt on him well apparently in a bad spot because where the water went was to his electrical system. The people who where whiteness's to this was Maki, Tenko, and Gonta. The rest well maybe the rest went to the fighting location.

Over there Kokichi, Korekiyo, Angie, and Himiko saw what was going down. The two boys kept screaming at each other over something no one could make out exactly. Kaito and Shuichi two people you wouldn't exactly see fighting unless it was a certain trouble maker.

"What a pity why must I see this dreadful sight.." Korkeiyo said crossing his arms. "Nishishi they look two raging homosexuals that just found out they selpt togther~" Kokichi teased catching Kaito's attention. "What the fuck did you say to me you little asshole I'll crush you and since when did you fucking cuss!" Kaito yelled facing the four who stood infront of them. "Shut you lying ass mouth don't you fucking DARE touch MY kokichi!" Shuichi said grabbing his shirt and pulling Kaito down to his height. The boys kept arguing about random things again leaving Kokichi confused as fuck and the other three more uncomfortable than ever. 

-insert random yelling and arguing between two hormonal teenagers-

Pregame Shuichi's POV

Who the fuck does this guy think he is he's always ruining my chances with my beloved Kokichi! Why can't I just have my beloved for myself he is mine and only mine!

But I realized something....

"Hey fuckhead look around do recognize this place!?" I said drooling a bit having a actual idea of where we ended up. "The hell do you mean-!"Momota yelled then looked around his blinking probably realizing where we are as well. "We are in danganronpa!" I yelled fanboying if thats what you call it. "Holy shit we really are!" Momota exclaimed honestly I don't see him get exited easily so, nevermind..

"What the fuck are they talking about" My beloved said. "Oh sorry my-" I was just then cut off by something cold covering my mouth. "Phuhuhu sorry there Saihara you can't be spilling anything these losers don't know of!" Monokuma said uncovering my mouth and jumping off my shoulder? "M-Monokuma oh m-my f-fuck this is a d-dream come true!" I exclaimed "ah, my biggest fan pleased to finally meet the real you!" 

Kokichi's POV 

Real you what the fuck does that mean who is this guy, he looks so much like Shuichi and also when did he ever call me beloved. It doesn't make sense being confused is something I hate it bothers me.

"Monokuma what the hell are you talking about, what happened to Shumai and Kaithoe?" I said crossing my arms. "Glad you asked! Meet pregame Shuichi Saihara and pregame Kaito Momota!" I stood there shocked I looked behind me and the same expressions met me. "Nyeh what do you mean Monokuma!" Himiko argued still sounding as if she hasn't slept for five days. "Very disappointing." Korekiyo said walking out if the room. "Hm Atua says these boys are trouble I shall go now come on Himiko~!" Angie chirped grabbing Himiko's hand walking away. 

No Ones POV 

Now going back to our other group they've well Maki and Tenko pinned down Keebo while Miu was fixing him Gonta was looking at the bugs he found in the room.

"Almost got him.....there!" Miu yelled happily putting her hands on her hips smiling. Maki and Tenko let go off Keebo who was now passed out on a table. "Mhm you sure.." Maki grumbled annoyed that she had to do this. "Yeah of fucking course I am!" Miu yelled once again. "Good job that was some amazing work ladies" Tenko exclaimed. "Where is Tsumugi, Ryoma, and Kirumi..?" Maki questioned. "Oh! When Gonta was outside of the room Gonta saw Kirumi and Ryoma going to the kitchen!" Gonta answered walking over to the three girls. "Im going to go see what their doing.." Maki stated walking out if the room Gonta and Tenko following her then Miu went after them leaving Keebo. 

The group of four made it to the gym probably taking a wrong turn Miu got curious of the curtains that where placed oevr the stage so she pulled them off revealing Ryoma Hoshi dead in the water his skin all eaten off only his bones and hat where left. This sight caused Miu, Tenko, and Gonta to scream. Then the announcement came on for the remaining students.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME THE CLASS TRIAL WILL BEGIN!" Monokuma said through the loud speakers.

Heyyyyyyy so yay I posted uh yeah thats it hope y'all have a good day buh bye!

Peace ✌️✨