Chapter 8

Hey so I'm back for a bit lols imma just give you guys an update cause baddie hours ig

No Ones POV 

The students all made their way to the "dead body" once everyone arrived most had the same expression painted on their face, fear. Immediately a squeal was heard from the back and all eyes met on the particular person.

p!Schuich's POV

I couldn't help it, a dead body from the real danganronpa I can't believe it! 

I squealed out of excitement I mean I can't help it this is to real, to amazing! But this squeal caught the attention of everyone. I hated being the damn center of attention so much so I looked down pissed off hoping we can just move on with this. 

"What the fuck was that Shuichi!?" Miu yelled walking over to me. I shot her a glare making her back up. "The hell happened to ya!?" She said backing up bumping into Tsumugi. "Just shut the fuck up and let's get a move on whore." I said looking up. This comment of mine made her blush and do her apparently signature whorish pose. "Gross.." Kaito said from the back making my beloved giggle 

Th-that was so cute! But it's fucking annoying that he giggled at kaito. 

-Just because I'm back doesn't mean that I'm not lazy so time skip from the investigation and class trial

That class trial was hella amazing! Finding out that Tojo- I mean kirumi murdered Ryoma was just awesome I loved it so much! I can't wait for the next trial...! I need to find my beloved his new persona is so hot I'm in love! 

Of course my kokichi isn't better but this kokichi is well I can't even describe it he's so hot, and rude, mean, he's a trickster I just love it all...I want him to be mine....mine forever...

Kokichis POV 

I can't believe is was mom...I miss her so much w-why...

Right after the trial I faked a smile giggling and ran off to my room trying to keep my act up until I'm in the clear.

Shumai is so different now it's kinda scary. I sighed and took a deep breathe.

"I have to get over it, my feelings don't matter I'm fine." I mumbled locking my door. 

I looked at my poster board and marked off Mom and Ryoma as "not the mastermind" crossing their faces out with red marker indicating that they died.

I looked away blinking away a few tears daring to come out. I looked in the mirror and faked my smile again. I needed to remember who I was here who I'm supposed to be and what I'm still here for. 

This hurts but I will survive and get everyone out...

Yeah so that's it guys sorry it's short I don't have wattpad for much longer hopefully I can post again thanks for reading 

Peace ✌️✨