Chapter 23: The Tour Night

Gavin's Pov: So I was on tour with my beautiful Girlfriend Rose, and my two kids Ava and Jake, and all the kids wanted to do was watch movies, with me but I couldn't because I was busy working on songs, for my show. '' Daddy, can we watch a movie together, asked Jake. '' Not right now son, dad's busy at the moment I said. '' Okay bye, said Jake sad.  Later Rose walks  into the room and it got real hot, in the room fuck. '' Babe is it just me or is it hot in here, I asked. '' I don't know babe, Said Rose. '' Baby I said. '' Yes baby Said Rose. ''You're making me all hot, right now I said. '' How am I making you all, hot babe Said Rose. '' By your cuteness baby, I said. '' Baby said Rose. '' Yes beautiful, I said. '' Love you baby, said Rose. '' I love you too, I said. '' Baby, you're so beautiful  I said.  '' Aww stop your going to make me, blush said Rose.'' Mm baby girl, I love it when you blush around me,  I said. '' Baby said Rose. '' Yes baby girl, I said. ''What are we going to do tonight, after the show, Asked Rose. '' Well I was planning, having alone time with just you while, my mum takes out the kids for a day I Said. '' Aww babe Said Rose. '' It's going to be the best day, ever with you babe I said. '' What do you have planned out babe, asked Rose. '' That's for you to find out tonight, baby girl I said. ''I hate it when you don't tell babe, said Rose.'' But babe, it going to be a surprise for you I said. '' Okay baby love you, said Rose. '' I love you too, I said.