Chapter Three: No I just lose my best friend- Rose

Rose's Pov: I can't believe this crap, my ex best friend Sophia, was being a cunt to me for no reason, and I was outside of the classroom crying because of everything she had said to me and that really hurt me.  Before I knew it Gavin, came out with his stuff and sit down next to me, but I knew he wasn't happy either. '' Babe are you okay, asked Gavin. '' No I said. '' What happened babe, asked Gavin. '' Sophia,  she called me a bitch and a slut, over text I said crying. '' Babe, said Gavin. '' Yes baby I said. '' You're not a bitch or a slut, Said Gavin. '' Thanks Baby, I need a hug, right now I said. '' Come here babe, said Gavin. '' Okay baby, I said. So I was crying in Gavin's arm, all because of what my ex best friend Sophia said to me over text, I never wanted to let go off Gavin right now. '' Does your sister, know  babe,  asked Gavin. '' No I said. '' You should tell her, said Gavin. '' I can't babe,  I said. '' Why baby, asked Gavin. '' I'm scared, because she will tell mum, and it will be world war 2 I  said. '' Oh baby said Gavin. Later the bell rang for Lunch,  and I walked downstairs with Gavin, when Sophia yelled out something which made me slap her for it. '' Yo Rose, you're a bitch, and cry baby said Sophia.   So I slapped Sophia real, hard because I wasn't in the mood for her bullshit right now.  '' You shouldn't have said that Sophia, Said Gavin. '' Ouch what was that for, Rose Asked Sophia. '' You hurt me, by saying mean shit to me Soph I said.  Later I run to my sister, Coco crying and she was worried about me, and she thought Gavin had hurt me, but he didn't. '' What Happened, Rose asked Coco. '' I'm hurt, right now, I said. '' By who Gavin, or Sophia asked coco. '' Sophia, I said. '' What did she do, asked Coco. '' Sis can I ask you something, I asked. '' Yes said Coco. '' I'm a bitch and a slut, I asked. '' No you're pretty sis, that why Gavin is dating you because your pretty cute sis, said Coco. '' Really I said. '' Yes said Coco. Later Gavin came over to me, and pulls me into a hug to make sure I was okay after what went down. Few minutes later I was  called into the principal's office, and I was scared because of what might happen to me. '' Rose Quinn come to the principal's office, said Principal Archie.  Oh Shit I'm in trouble, big time now no.  Later I went to the principal's office, and he told me I'm getting expelled, for slapping Sophia what the fuck. '' Sorry I have to expelled you, Rose  said Mr Archie the Principal. '' So you expelled me and not, her  the one who called me a bitch and slut I said. ''  Sorry but you slapped her, said Archie.  I walked out of the Principal's office angry, at Sophia, because she got me expelled, gr I knew that I wasn't allowed to be on school grounds now, so I walked out of the school grounds angry, and walked home and as I got home I run to my bedroom angry as fuck. Before I knew it I had a phone call from Gavin, asking where am I. * the phone call  to Gavin * '' Hey Babe where you, asked Gavin. '' I'm at home babe, I said. '' What why baby, Asked Gavin. '' I'm Expelled babe, I said. '' Wait what, that bitch got you expelled Said Gavin Mad. '' Yes babe, I'm at home crying I said. '' That's it I'm going to bash her up, Said Gavin. '' No Babe, I said. '' NO ONE hurts my girlfriend, and get way with it, Said Gavin Mad. '' babe I love you I said. '' I love you too, said Gavin. Later I got off the phone to Gavin, and before I knew it he was Expelled too like what the fuck. * Gavin Got into A fight with Sophia* 

*The Fight*

Gavin: How dare you, get away with this getting my girlfriend Expelled when you are the bitch, not her SOPHIA.

Sophia: Oh Shut Up Gavin, you're just an Dickhead.

 *GAVIN Gets Mad at Sophia and Punches her real hard*

Later the Principal Archie saw it and Expelled Gavin, and not Sophia like that was his daughter or something, what the heck. '' GAVIN MAGNUS You're expelled, said Principal Archie.  '' Just Great, Said Gavin.  few minutes later Gavin walked out of the school grounds, and he came to my house, upset and mad. '' Babe why aren't you at school, I asked. '' I got into a fight with Sophia, Said Gavin. '' Babe don't tell me the dumb ass principal, expelled you too I asked. '' Oh he did babe, Said Gavin. '' What the fuck, I said. '' I think she is his daughter babe, said Gavin.  '' I think Coco got a video of Sophia saying all that shit to me, I said. '' She does babe, said Gavin. '' What do you mean, babe I said. '' I saw her Record it, so she can show it to the Principal said Gavin. '' OMG My sister, is a bad ass I said. '' Yeah she is said Gavin. '' Babe I said. '' Yes babe said Gavin. '' I love you, I said. '' I love you more, baby girl Said Gavin.  *OH SHIT  SOPHIA gets into trouble*

 '' I'm telling the Principal everything, Sophia Said Coco. '' No don't, Coco  said Sophia. '' You hurt my sister, and got her expelled same with her boyfriend Gavin, said Coco.  So Sophia got into trouble big time, by the principal.  '' Hi Principal Archie can we talk, asked Coco. '' Of course Coco Said Principal, Archie. '' Sophia, is bullying my sister Said Coco. '' Wait what, said Principal Archie. '' Yeah she called her, a bitch a slut, and that's why Rose slapped her, and why Gavin had a fight with her, said Coco. '' Oh crap, she's expelled too, said Mr Archie.  '' What happens, to Rose and Gavin,  I asked. '' Well they are allowed back on Friday, said Mr Archie. '' Okay said Coco. Later Coco walks out the principal's office, to walk home and  couldn't stop laughing on what had happened to Sophia, like burn.  Later Coco comes into my bedroom laughing so much, and Gavin and I didn't know why till she told us. '' What's funny, Asked Gavin. '' Well Sophia got into, trouble Said Coco. '' How, I asked. '' I told the Principal that she, was being a bully to you Sis, Said Coco. ''  Oh My god, did it work, asked Gavin. '' Yes he expelled her, Said Coco. '' What about me and Gavin,  I asked. '' Um you guys can come back to school, on Friday said Coco. '' Aw thanks, for doing this sis, I love you  I said. '' Love you too sis, and I will do anything you sis said Coco. '' What about me, Coco Asked Gavin. '' And you too Gavin, said Coco. '' Aw Said Gavin.