Chapter One: like a girl called Rose Quinn- Gavin

Gavin's Pov: It was a normal day at school, when I had huge crush, on my best friend's Coco's sister Rose Quinn, I really had the hottest for her, I didn't feel this way before in my life. Damn she looked so cute, standing in her black jeans, and her black boots, with her school top on damn, I wanted to be with her so freaking bad. But I don't know if my best friend Coco, would ever let me date her sister Rose though so I thought I would ask her. So, I was hanging out with Coco and Piper, and I really wanted to ask out Rose Quinn so freaking badly. '' Gavin are you, okay Asked Piper. '' Yeah, I'm fine, I said. '' Do you have a crush, on my sister Rose asked Coco. '' Maybe I said. '' Ask her out, said Coco. '' You're letting me date your, sister Coco I asked. '' Yes, said Coco. ''OMG thanks Coco, I said. '' That's okay Bestie said Coco. I was so happy that Coco is letting me date her sister, Rose she was the best friend I could ever ask for. So, I went up to Rose Quinn, to ask her a question, but I wasn't sure if she would date me. Later I walked up to Rose, and I was so nervous, that I wanted to throw up, but I had to get this done, one way or another, and I didn't know she was hanging out with her best friends Caitlin, and Sophia Fudge. '' Is everything okay, Gavin asked Rose. '' Yes, but can we talk just me and you, Rose I said. '' Of course, Gavin, said Rose. '' Get in there Rose, said Caitlin. '' Oh, please shut up, said Rose. Later Rose and I went somewhere, to talk alone without mine, and her friends around us. '' I needed to ask you something, I said. '' What's that Gavin, asked Rose. '' I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend I asked. '' Yes, I love to be your girlfriend, Gavin Said Rose. '' I'm so happy, I love you I said. '' I love you too, said Gavin. Later I was so happy, that I was in a relationship, with Rose Quinn few minutes later I was making out with her. '' What would you friends, say I asked. '' What about us, Asked Rose. '' Yeah, I said. '' I don't know, I don't really tell them much, said Rose. '' Okay babe I said. '' What about your friends, babe Asked Rose. '' I'm not sure babe, I said. '' Okay my prince, said Rose.  '' Babe I said. '' Yes Baby said Rose. '' If we walk to class, holding hands would your friends care, I asked. '' I'm not sure, I want them to know about us babe, said Rose. '' Okay Baby I said. '' I love you baby, said Rose. '' I love you too,  I said. Few Minutes later the bell, rang to  go to Art class, so I walked into class holding hands with my beautiful girlfriend Rose Quinn. I hope her friends were jealous  us, being together because she wanted to sit next to me in class their at the table with her friends. '' Baby said Rose.'' Yes babe I said. '' Can I sit next to you, asked Rose. '' Of course you can baby girl, I said. '' Thanks babe, said Rose. '' You can always sit next to me babe, I said. '' Okay baby, Said Rose.