Chapter 16: Ava's First birthday

Rose's Pov; Where did the time, go because it was Ava's first birthday, I can't wait to celebrate it with her, but It's not the same without my mum here. Gavin Knew I wasn't myself because I was crying on Ava's first birthday when I had a phone call from my mum, and it was bad. *The Phone call from my mum* '' Hello Rose, I'm sorry I don't have much time right now, but I have to say this, Goodbye, and I'm sorry I kicked you out when you told me you were pregnant with Ava, and I can't be there for her First birthday because I'm in the hospital, said my mum Jeannie, on the phone. '' What happened, I asked. '' Well, you know Walker, Gavin's ex best friend said my mum. '' WHAT DID HE DID, I said Mad. '' Well, I was coming to you, to give you Ava's birthday present, when I got into a car crash with him, I'm sorry Said my mum. '' No, I can't lose you, not now, when I'm having another child to Gavin, I said to her. '' Sweetie, just remember I love you and I will always love you, said my mum. Before I was about to say something, the phone call cut out, and I was freaking out badly right now. So, I walked over to Coco, and Gavin trying to stay strong right now, but I couldn't so I run inside the house run right upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. '' Gavin, is Rose okay, asked Coco. '' I don't know Said Gavin. '' I'm going to check up on her, Said Coco. '' Okay Said Gavin. Few minutes later, I walked back outside, and I sat down by Gavin crying, so much right now. Before I knew it Coco Asked me if we could talk for a minute. '' Can we talk for a minute Rose, asked Coco. '' Yea I said. Later Coco and I went somewhere to talk, about what was getting to me. '' What's going on Rose, I'm worried about you Sis said Coco. '' Okay I got a wired phone call, from mum I said. '' saying what, asked Coco. '' saying she doesn't have much time right, now and she got in a car crash and it's all Walker's fault I said in tears. '' Aww sis, come here said Coco. '' I can't lose her, I said. '' I know Rose, Said Coco. '' I need Gavin's hug right now, I said. ''Go and tell him sis, said Coco. '' Okay I said. Later I went back over to Gavin, but he was playing a game with Ava which was so cute, I wanted a hug from him bad right now. Few minutes Gavin looked over at me, at the bench not happy about something so he came over to me, while Coco was playing with Ava. '' You okay babe, asked Gavin. '' No babe, I said. '' What's wrong tell, baby I don't want you stressed out Said Gavin. '' It's my mum Jeannie, she called me, saying she's been in a car crash and doesn't have much time, I said in tears. '' Aww Babe, I'm sorry he says hugging me. '' It hurts, me because it was Walker I said. '' Wait he did what, Said Gavin Angry. '' He got my mum in hospital, I said. '' That is the end of him, babe said Gavin. " What do you mean babe, I asked. '' He's going to get done, for what he had done babe, said Gavin. '' I love you baby, I said. '' I love you too, and I have to ask you something babe, said Gavin. '' Okay babe, I said. '' Would you still love me the same, if I got into a fight with Walker, and got caught babe, asked Gavin. '' Baby I would always love you, no matter what happens baby, I said. '' Aww babe, said Gavin. '' Baby you have to promise me, something, I said. '' What's that babe, Asked Gavin. '' You would never forget about me or Ava if anything happens baby I said. '' I would never forget, you baby and I would never forget Ava yous are my world and my family, and so is little one, said Gavin. '' Aww babe I said. Few minutes later Ava's birthday was over, and Gavin had something to take care off, I hope he going to be okay, I can't be alone, without him I know I have his mum, but I need him here as well. '' Babe Said Gavin. '' Yes babe, I said. '' I will be home late, Said Gavin. '' What why babe, I asked. '' I have to take care, of something baby said Gavin. '' Baby Please be careful, I can't lose you I said. '' I will babe, I will think about you and Ava, and this little one too babe said Gavin. '' Love you I said. '' Love you too, Said Gavin. So, I kissed Gavin goodbye, but I couldn't sleep without Gavin being there cuddling up with me, so I stayed up all night, until he comes home. I was watching a movie, when I heard a gunshot, outside I was hoping it wasn't my Gavin. I run downstairs, to see who got shot, and it was WALKER he got Shot by One of the cops. I was scared to go, outside so I went back upstairs, and I checked up on Ava, and she was crying, so I was in her room crying as well. '' Mummy, what was that, asked Ava. '' I don't Know I said. '' Mummy where's daddy, Asked Ava. '' iiii don't know, I said. '' You okay mummy, asked Ava. '' Yes, I'm fine, I said. Few minutes later Gavin comes inside, with the police office, and I hope it was going to be okay. I walked downstairs with Ava, but I was still scared a little bit. '' Is everything okay Gav, I asked. '' Um No, said Gavin. '' What's going on, I asked. '' Well, I hate to do this, but we have to lock up Gavin, said the police Office as a Prank. '' Wait what, I said crying. '' Baby I will be okay, just remember I love you, and Ava, this little one on the way, said Gavin. I run upstairs, and Ava run to her Nana, I was upstairs in the bedroom crying so much I can't let him go to jail. I thought to myself, please tell this is not true, I can't live without him. * Texted Gavin Saying how I feel about all this, but I didn't know he prank me.

R: Hey Baby, Without I'm nothing you are the only one I want to be with I wouldn't sleep without you if You go to Jail, I wouldn't sleep or nothing because I love you way too much too lose you- Rose.

G: Baby calm down, But I hate to say this but it's not happening, I'm not going to Jail - Gavin

R: WHAT Gavin don't do that to me, that scared me- Rose

G: It was a Prank, when the cop shot Walker, I told the police office to lock me up because I wanted to see my girlfriends recent to it - Gavin

R: You know I'm 15 months pregnant and you did that to me, Gavin- Rose

G: Babe come downstairs please I love you- Gavin

R: Fine I will, baby I love you too- Rose

Later I went downstairs, a little bit mad at Gavin on what he pulled on me. '' Rose don't worry we aren't going to lock Gavin up, we saw what you wrote to him, and that's a caring girlfriend he has there, said Police office Jack. '' So he can stay, I asked. '' Yes said Office Jack. '' Yay I said.'' I better get going, and Walker's no longer here because we shot him at the park not far from here, said Office Jack. '' Okay I say. Few minutes later the cop left, and I was still upset, but Gavin made me smile, by telling me something so cute. '' Baby girl Said Gavin. '' Yes baby I said. " I love you with all my heart, and I wouldn't know what I would do without a beautiful girl like you said Gavin. '' Aww baby I love you with all my heart baby, and that's so sweet I said. '' Its true babe, said Gavin. '' I know babe, I said. '' I'm sorry for scaring you baby girl, Said Gavin. '' Its okay, but don't that again babe, I said. '' I promise you that now, said Gavin. Few seconds later, my mum Jeannie was out of hospital, all better, but I didn't want to see her till I was ready to see her again. Later I had a message from my mum, telling me she's all better and back at home again. * the Message from my mum*

My Mum: Hey Rose, sweetie just letting you know I'm back home now, and If you want too see me you can, and your allowed to come and visit me any time you want too.

R: Hey mum, that's good to hear  can  come and visit you at home when I'm ready too again- Rose

My Mum: Of course sweetheart- my mum

Rose: Okay mum love you

My mum: Love you too sweetie.

Later I cuddled up to Gavin on the bed,  smiling because I had him by myself. '' Someone's happy, said Gavin. '' Yeah my mum back home, I said. '' Aww anything baby girl, said Gavin.  '' And I have the amazing fiancee here with me, I said. '' Aww babe Said Gavin. '' I love you I said. '' I love you too, Said Gavin.