Chapter 10: Found out the Sex of the baby

Gavin's Pov: I can't wait to know what the sex of mine and Rose's baby is, I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl I can't wait fuck. '' Baby can you wait to find out what were are having, asked Rose. '' I can't wait to know what it is baby, can you I said.'' I can't wait either, said Rose. So, Rose and I were at the hospital waiting to find out what the baby, sex was. I hope it's a girl. Later the Nurse, comes in the room to tell us on what it was, and when she did, I freaked out I got my wish. '' Rose you ready for to know the baby's sex, asked Nurse ruby. '' Yes, said Rose. '' Okay Here it goes, said Ruby. Few minutes later she told us the baby's sex, and I was crying in happy tears. '' Congrats yous are having a beautiful baby girl, said Nurse Ruby. '' I'm so Happy right now, I said. '' Aww I'm happy too, said Rose. Later Rose and I left the hospital, thinking on baby names for our baby girl, that we are going to have together. '' what are we going to call her, baby I asked. '' I'm not sure baby, said Rose. '' Okay I love you, I said. '' I love you too, said Rose. '' Let's go home babe, I said.'' Okay baby Said Rose. Later Rose and I went back home, and I told my mum on what we are having, but we don't know what to call her. '' So did yous found out what it is, asked My mum. '' Yes, we did I said. '' What is it, asked my mum. '' It's a girl, said Rose. '' What are yous going to call her, Asked my mum. '' Not sure, yet I said. '' Think of names because she's only 20 weeks now, Said my mum. '' Okay I said.

Rose's Pov: I can't believe we are having a beautiful baby girl; I can't wait to meet her I love her already even thought I haven't seen her or hold her yet, I've only saw her on Screen at the hospital, I want her here already because I hate feeling sick all the time. '' Babe I said. '' Yes, baby said Gavin. '' I don't feel well, I said. '' Have you had anything to eat babe, asked Gavin. '' No, I said. '' Okay I will get you something to eat and drink, babe Said Gavin. '' Thanks Baby, I said. '' Anything for my princess, said Gavin. Few minutes later Gavin comes back with something for me to eat, and a drink of water to have, because I felt hungry, and hungrier than ever. '' Babe, I said.'' Yes baby, said Gavin. '' I love you I said. '' I love you too, said Gavin. '' Can't wait to meet our little Magnus baby, I said. '' Aww same babe, Said Gavin. '' Her last name is going to be, Magnus I said. '' Okay I love it, babe Said Gavin. '' You do I asked. '' Yes, all we need now, is a first name, and middle name said Gavin. '' Yeah, we do baby, I said. Later that night, Gavin and I were thinking of a first name and middle name, so we can call our little Magnus princess.