Epilogue

Epilogue: The Circle of Life Continues

While the Human Tribe did whatever they could to put out the fire that surrounded Pride Rock, some rain began to pour down from the sky and douse out the fire. Bringing an end to the war.

Emerging from Pride Rock, Simba and a slightly wounded Shani came down to join the rest of the lionesses and the Human Tribe. While Simba went to greet his mother, the Human Tribe began to tend to their leaders wounds. Once she was all bandaged up, Shani made her way over to Simba and Sarabi as she embraced her mother figure and the lioness she had rescued all of those years ago.

Then turning their attention towards their loved ones, Simba affectionately greeted Nala as they nuzzled each other while Tamur and Shani embraced each other, with the African man saying,

"Thank God you're alright!"

Grateful for each other's lives, the African couple pulled each other in for a loving and passionate kiss.

Their moment was soon interrupted however at the sound of a rattle. Looking up, they saw Rafiki gesture towards the point of Pride rock. Motioning for both Simba and Shani to ascend Pride Rock as king and human chieftress.

Knowing their time has come, Simba and Shani both made their way towards Pride Rock. Stopping at the bottom, they watched as Rafiki humbly bowed to the both of them. Grateful for his help over the years, Simba and Shani pulled Rafiki into a hug as the African woman said as the old mandrill hugged them in return,

"Thank you for everything, my friend."

Breaking their embrace, Rafiki said to them in response, "It is time."

Nodding in response, the old mandrill handed the bakora staff over to the African woman as the two began to make their ascend towards the top of Pride Rock. Tamur, Nala, Sarabi, Zazu, Timon, Pumbaa, and every single human and lioness watched in awe as both Simba and Shani majestically made their royal ascent through the rain.

Making it to the top, The lion and African woman stopped as they gazed up into a hole in the clouds, where a patch of stars could be seen. Hearing both the spirits of Mufasa, Jaffe, and Topanga say,

"Remember..."

"We live in you..."

With their newfound confidence and strength, Shani took the bakora staff into both of her hands, shouting in her native language,

"Watu wangu! Alfariji mpya huanza! Sisi ni viongozi wako wapya!"

With that, Shani raised the bakora staff high in the air as Simba roared with all of his might, declaring themselves King of the Pridelands and Chieftress of the Human Tribe!

Busa le lizwe
Busa le lizwe
Busa le lizwe
Bus-busa ngo xolo

The Nala, Sarabi and the lionesses roared in reply as Tamur and the Human tribe cheered with joy, rejoicing in their new king and human leader!

----------------------------------

Nine Months Later...

Is'khathi sifikile (Sifikile)
Is'khathi busa iyo (Ndabezitha bo)
Is'khathi sifikile (Maye babo)
Busa lomhlaba

The Pridelands have been restored and was better than ever. All of the animals have returned as well as their food and water source, and the Human Tribe have finally rebuilt their village that rested close by Pride Rock.

Is'khathi sifikile (Ihei)
Is'khathi sifikile (Sifikile)
Busa Simba
Busa Shani

Ubuse ngo xolo (Ngo xolo bo)
Ubuse ngo thando (Ngo thando)
Ubuse ngo xolo (Siyacela baba)
Ubuse ngo thando
Ubuse ngo xolo...

United together in peace and happiness, the many herds of animals and human villagers cheered together with joy as they stood before Pride Rock. Standing above the crowd, Simba, Nala, Shani, Tamur, Timon and Pumbaa stood proudly alongside each other at the edge of Pride Rock.

Shani was now wearing a white long sleeved dress adorned with beautiful flowers, and a hair band that resembled her mother's. Tamur wore golden colored pants, a beige colored cape, and an African hat. Solidifying their union and role together as Chief and Chieftress of the humans. And more importantly, husband and wife.

Timon sat on top of Pumbaa as he proudly waved his arms in a victory sign, while Simba and Nala gazed down at their royal subjects proudly.

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
(Enamabala wa)

Zazu flew above the group happily as many other white birds followed in unison.

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding

Briefly glancing to each other with mutual respect, Simba and Shani then turn to their respective mates. With the pair lions nuzzling each other lovingly while the African couple shared a romantic kiss with each other.

Suddenly, Rafiki came up to the two couples while holding both a newborn lion cub and African baby in his arms. The two couples smiled proudly at their offspring, as the old mandrill finally lifted both the newborn cub and baby in the air for everyone to see.

Signifying that the Circle of Life continues on.

In the Circle
The Circle of Life!

Circle of... Life!

The End!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's the final chapter of this story!!!

I just want to thank everybody that has supported this story and enjoyed reading it! I truly appreciate it. I have enjoyed writing this story and I know that I'm going to enjoy writing these next few stories I have in mind! And yes, they involve Disney!

Thank you guys for reading! And like always, stay tuned for more! ;)