Unbearable Pain

I think God loves me 'cause I finished it too. I'm so sorry It was short but I'm working on the other part sooo I hope you like it.. :) 

***___***

After mom finished the only thing I could was staring to my reflection in the mirror. After our conversation she told me that my family is waiting for me to go to them. There is a knock on the door and then my father or Mike pepped his head in to room.

“I know we can do anything to stop you but at least let me take you to the airport.” Mike told.

I sighed. I don’t want them to do nothing but I only miss them of all people so I just said. “Of course dad”

We got into the car and drove to the airport. Apparently my special jet is waiting for me. But during the drive the only thing in my mind was Parker. How will I forget him? How will I forget the things I feel for him. Mom told me that because of that I’m a royal-blood I can find my mate whatever my age is. And before Parker found out that I’m his mate I could the attraction between us but he couldn’t.

“We’re here.” Dad said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Dad listen you should know that my decision is not about you and mom. I just can’t stay here anymore. I don’t want to feel like nobody.” I couldn’t tell him the whole truth because even mom didn’t tell him anything about me.

“I know kiddo. And know that I love you and don’t forget us ok?”

“How could I? I love you too dad.” I kissed his cheek and took off without looking behind.

I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw a tall, masculine and young man almost in my age.

“Hey I’m Mason. We need a lot of things to discuss but let’s just go to the plane everyone is waiting for you” he said.

 I just nodded and started walking with him. He showed me the way and just as I was about to get into the jet I heard a howl. It was like a wolf that lost someone he loves. I don’t know about love but I think someone found the letter I wrote. But it’s too late to do anything now.

Parker’s Pov

After my rejection Chelsea started to touch my arm seductively.

“No matter how attractive your offer is I have things to do.” I said.

Actually there is nothing I have to do, I just couldn’t stand her touch after I found mate no matter what I did. I started walking through the parking lot I have to get out of here. Just as I was about get in to my car Liam came.

“Dude what the hell happened out there? I mean I knew my sister was a retard but saying that you’re her mate well let’s say this is more pathetic even for her.”

I tried to hold myself from beating him because of his insult for our mate. Wow wit there what did I just said. Erase that.

“Yeah man whatever I’m going to the pack house I got to do something.”

“Okay I’ll come to I’m bored here anyway.”

“Yeah ok.”

We started to drive to the pack house. When we arrived I found Clara, Leia’s mother crying on the sofa and Mike, her father trying to sooth her. I was going to ask but Liam did before me.

“Mom what happened? Why are you crying?”

She didn’t answer but Mike gave us a piece of paper. Liam started to read it out loud.

I’m done with here, with you! All the things you’ve done to me, I’m fed up with everything. I can’t stay here anymore. Don’t worry you won’t see me anymore. I’m going out of your life. Don’t try to look for me, I suspect you will anyway. Have a nice life without me I’m sure you can find another maid for yourself.

Bye forever,

Leia”

I took the paper out of her hands then read it 3 times. My wolf whimpered inside me and cried for her mate. I looked to her parents; I realized that they were hiding something from me. But I couldn’t handle it now. My mate is gone because of me. She won’t be coming back because of all the things I’ve done to her. I ran out of the house and ran to the forest. I let my wolf took over and let him howl with an unbearable pain. My heart is hurting. I feel like I’m dying. And there is nothing I can do about it. I did this to myself and now I’m afraid to let the pain surface.