Let the truth comes out

Leia's pov

I arrived to the pack house and started packing. While I was ready to leave mom came in to my room. When she saw the bags she looked at me and I could see tears forming.

"Baby, what are doing? Where are you going?"

"Mom please! Don’t try to stop me. I've had enough I don't want to stay here anymore."

"But what happened why now?"

"I was rejected mom, apparently Parker is or was my mate. I can't stay here anymore. I can't handle with the pain of watching him with other girls."

“Oh baby I’m so sorry.”

“I don’t know what to do anymore. Mom if I tell you that I could feel that Parker was my mate what would you say?”

"I knew this day would come but I couldn't realize how soon it is. Sweetheart you’re really special. Much more special than anyone else. I think you’re time to learn everything about you has come.”

“Mom what are you talking about?”

“Baby there’s something you should know and I think it’s time now to talk to you.”

“Talk about what? Mom you starting to worry me please I can’t stand with more drama what’s going on?”

“I know honey but you need to know this and this can’t wait.”

"Okay but please hurry up I don't want to be here when they come."

"Okay let's see. Sweetheart listen no matter how much we love you like our own daughter you're actually not our own child."

“WHAT?! W-what do you mean?” I stuttered.

“We found you actually Mike, your dad found you in a car accident. Your real family's car was flipped in to the ocean and we were going to an occasion when we found you. You were screaming for help. You were drowning. He took you out of the wreck, out of the water and we raised you like our own. We wanted try to save your parents too but there was nobody else with you in the car. Like they vanished but I could swear that I had seen them before Mike went to help you.

Then I personally started to look for your family. I called every hospital and searched every police report about missing children. But no one could find anything. Like you never existed. And I thought that if you didn't exist than you could be our daughter. You see I always wanted a girl of my own but we couldn’t do it and than I took you. You were 3 when this happened. And you weren’t remembering anything because of the shock of the incident.

 And one day suddenly you got sick you were 9 and had been dreaming nightmares for a while you were always screaming in your sleep we were used to it but that night you were like screaming from pain like physical pain and when I entered your room I saw you in wolf form. Oh baby you were so beautiful. You are the first white wolf I have ever seen in my 32 years life. Your wolf had beautiful grayish blue eyes with a different shape in the middle of your eyes. You were unique.

 But then your wolf started to talk to me through a special mind link, at first I thought it was because you were now in a pack but honey you see no wolf I mean no wolf has shifted before 12 until you. No wolf had mind-link before the acceptation of the pack.” 

I was speechless by now I didn’t know what to say and I think my mom, Clara now, realized that too because she stopped and looked at me worried but I need to hear the whole story so I nodded my head for her to continue.

“Okay, then she told me that you're not ready for me to tell you about anything or her to show herself to you. But when the time comes for you, you were going to know everything about your own self. She said “You’re the guardian of her for her current life. But one day she needs to find a way for her to learn her powers”

 Baby the last thing she told me is the thing that will change your life completely.  Before I tell you this you should know that I never stopped looking for your family and 4 years ago I learned that for 9 years the Royal family had been secretly searching for their daughter, the only person who can wear the crown and rule the all Kingdom.”

“Mom no matter how much I feel carious about the family life of king and queen and their lovely children’s story. It has nothing to do with me and my time is close so please just let me go.”

Just wait and listen this is all about you” said Aria, my wolf.

What? What the hell are you talking about? It's not like I'm the princess." I laughed internally but she stayed silent.

Then mom started talking again.

“ Leia, this is everything to do with you. If I let you go without telling the whole story you will not be able to learn anything about your real bloodline. Anyway like I said 4 years ago when I learned all of this I found out just like I was looking for, the Royal family was looking for me too. They told me that no matter how much they want to take their only and beautiful daughter with them. They knew that she had a life in here and ask for me to take care of her until her 16th birthday I mean, the day everything falls apart but in the same time falls into place. You see my child, you are the lost daughter of the Royal family.

Leia Renaldi you are the last and the strongest supernatural princess this universe has ever seen. You are the reason why we are still alive. You are the reason why the Kingdom is still alive.  You are the true owner of the Nocte Lux Coronam, the crown of the night light. Your heighness you are the last heir of Golden Throne. Only you are coming from all creature’s particularly strongest bloodlines. You my dear, you are the most unique person this world has ever had ."

***_____***

Yayyy I finished it last night. I hope you like it. Sorry for the grammar mistakes 

Love ya all :))