Rejection

Chapter 2

I could hear people gathering in the halls. The first lessons were blurry because I was so excited to find my mate at the lunch that I couldn't listen any of them. I went straigth to there but on my way I was made fun of by both humans and werewolves. I tried to ignore it. I guess I should have got used to it by now.

I got into the lunch room and started to walk towards the buffet. I saw people talking with their friends and laughing about the things they did on holiday. I realized that I never had that kind of friends with whom I can share memories. And then I said to myself that one day I will have it all. One day I will have both someone to love and friends to talk and laugh together. 

 Before I made sense of what was going on, the perfect smell hit me. I knew that it was my mate I could feel him before I see him. I started to look around.

 And then something incredible happened. My eyes met the only person who I've ever wanted to be mine.

Here he is... The one and only Parker. O god I couldn’t believe it. He is my mate. I could feel the things he feels, it’s a new bound between us. My feet started to drag me to where he was. But there was something wrong. Shouldn’t he be happy to find his mate? So why do I feel anger radiating from him? Why is he so furious?

I stopped in front of him and told him with every ounce in my body;

 “Parker, we are mates.I said. Every wolf stopped their conversation to look at us meanwhile I can feel the confused looks of humans.

 Parker looked around and then at me. I realized that he was trying to fight with his wolf but his human side won the battle and he started laughing and yelling at me.

“Mate?! Yours? Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror. You’re so delusinal why would I want you while there are so many beautiful girls around me? But I must admit every freaking girl is more beautiful than you. Huh. Who do you think you are? Even you can't be that stupid to think that I'd choose you as my Luna. Get the hell out of my face! Even in your second life I wouldn’t want you. Who would want someone as ugly and fat as you any way.”

 Everyone started to laugh. Even some yelled some remarks “pathetic!, Loser!” and threw their lunchs at me but no one and nothing can hurt me after his rejection. But I held myself at least until I left the school.

Then I heard Chealsea’s words:

“God such a freak! Did she really think she can be with you? Baby don’t worry I’ll handle with your anger.”

Oh god my heart is burning. Something inside of me is broken. I started to run out of the room when I heard him say through our new mind link “I Parker Anderson rejecting you Leia Reynold as my mate.”

  I could feel tears running down my cheeks. Nothing in my life had hurt me that much or so thought.

I was running and running... I didn’t know where I was or where I was going.  My tears were burning my eyes. That's when I felt the first wave of pain.

Suddenly I fell to the ground and started screaming. I had no idea what was going on. I had no control over my body. That hurt like hell.

I could hear my bones breaking. My body felt numb. I didn't know how long I screamed for help in desperation.

Then I saw my hands over a blur. Oh God I was shifting and there was no one to help me. I was all alone. 

Darkness took over. I don't know how long I screamed or for how long I stayed on the ground...

Finally all the pain faded away. I was on four legs now. My senses heightened. My hearing improved and my eyes could see over 2 miles away.

“Finally...” said a voice in my mind.

“Who are you?” I asked

“My name is Aria, I’m your wolf. Come on what are waiting for RUN! I’ve waited too long for this.”

I started running, wind was touching my fur and I could feel the setting sun shining on me. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. How long had I waited to feel this? How long had I thought that I was worthless even to have a wolf? How long was I called and accepted as the freak?! 

Now at least I have one thing that I wanted so badly. I tried to think something else and then it popped into my head that there were still things that I needed to know desperately. And the one and only person or wolf who could answer my questions was Aria.

“Where were you before?”

“I was always with you, inside your head and your heart... But I waited for you to be ready. You never saw your true power but now after our mate’s rejection I thought you weren't going to be able to get this over without me.” She said but I could feel her hurt when she said ‘rejection’ just like my own.

“What do we do now? How can I see his face after all the things he said?”  I asked.

“You won’t. No matter how much we want to, no matter how much we love him, you won’t go back. There are more things need to be said and for you to understand. Let our feet take us  somewhere we can find our true self.”

She was right. I will never forget what they've done to me. I will find myself, I won’t let anything hurt me anymore!  When they see me again ,if they do, I will never be the same.

 I will be someone they can never forget...

*****_______*****

I'm still working on the story so if I did something wrong please comment and I'll fix it right away. 

Sena