Happy Ever After

Here is our happy ending. God I can't believe I finished it. It was my baby. Thank you to everyone reads it. I love you all :))

***___***

2 weeks later

Leia's Pov

Being a witch has its own advantages. We organized every single detail for our wedding. My both mom dealt with dresses and the organizations down the beach. Yes, we're making our wedding down the beach. That was my favorite spot when I came here. I always sat there and thought about Parker. And now he will be my husband on the same spot.

My dads' well you know they just gave speeches to Parker about being a husband.

I found out that Laura was giving advices to Parker about how to purpose me. When Parker panicked she went to his room and told him to do it that night. That's when I heard them. After everything turned out well she helped me to get ready everything.

I was sitting on my bed thinking about tomorrow when I felt I couldn't breathe. This room was suffocating me. I went to my terrace and just stayed there and watched the moon and then looked at my beautiful ring.

Tomorrow is my wedding day. I'll marry with the man of my dreams. My mate and my King... We will make the coronation of Parker at the same time of the wedding.

I was so captured by my panic that I didn't hear mom came next to me.

"Baby girl, Are you ok?" she asked as turned to her and she could she my panicked eyes.

"Mom, I love him so much but I'm really nervous. I mean I'm ready to spend my life with him. I don't know what came to me, I just couldn't breathe."

"Sweetheart, you know what happened when I married your father. Well we both knew that we love each other but we couldn't stop panicking. We were both nervous but when you step onto that aisle you will forget every single worry and just focus on your happiness.

We didn't have problems like you had with your father. But I love him with everything I have. Your love is deep because you've been through a lot of things that probably no one could imagine. That's why your love is stronger than anyone else's. Don't let your worries get you." She smiled and we hugged.

She was right. This is the man of my life for Christ sake.

After mom's left I went to bed and drifted to a comforting sleep with a smile on my lips. Tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of my life.

Parker's Pov- One day later.

I'm standing next to priest, waiting for my lovely woman. I still can't believe that I'm marrying with her. She is and will be everything in my life. Well if had children then I have to divide my heart into pieces but I'm sure she'll be the big part of all.

Here she is. When I saw her my breath caught in my throat. Oh god! What did I do to deserve such a beauty? How can I be so lucky to have her?

I can see everyone looking at her with awe. How can't they? She looks breathtaking in her wedding dress and her crown. Her grayish- blue halos are glowing with joy. Just like I feel right now.

Look at her she is a beauty . said Saron

Yes she is. And she is only ours. She is our Queen, our mate and our wife. I said and smiled

I took her from her both father. And kissed her hand.

"Not yet young man." Priest scowled me and all of the quest laughed.

"Now we are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with our lovely Queen Leia and our soon to be King Parker as they exchange vows of their everlasting love."

We made our vows facing each other and priest started again.

"Parker, will you take Leia to be your wife, your queen and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good and the bad times, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I will, forever and always."

"Leia, will you take Parker to be your husband, your king and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good and the bad times, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I will, forever and always." She said and smiled, showing her cute dimples. After she said that the king's crown was put on my head as a resemble of our unite.

"Then, you may kiss the bride." As soon as he said that I captured her lips. This was the first kiss of the rest of our lives.

When we pulled away, everyone was clapping and whistling but I was feeling like we were alone.

"I love you with every beat of my heart." I said

"I love you with every breath I take." We kissed again.

"Now you are all mine." I said

"I was yours before you knew it."

Leia's Pov - 5 years later

"Good morning, my gorgeous husband." I said waking up in our bed in his arms.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He said and kissed me

"Mom why dad is sucking your face?" My annoying but cute little daughter, Arwen, jumped onto bed.

"They weren't sucking each other's faces dork, they were kissing." And there is my son who takes so much after his father.

We learned my pregnancy on our wedding. While everyone was congratulating us, one of the oldest and strongest witches came to me and whispered to my ear that I'm 2 weak pregnant and waiting for twins. It was the most amazing day of my life in every way.

"Leo Elijah Renaldi, don't talk your sister like that. And say sorry!" I gave him mommy eye. Yeah I learned that from mom, it's very effective.

He bowed his head "I'm sorry Arwen, I'm sorry mom."

"It's ok. So mom are our trainings begin today?" Arwen asked

"Yes baby girl. Liam will be downstairs in a minute so go and get ready. Oh and Arwen, you are not allowed to kiss anyone until you're like... I don't 30." Parker yelled

I laughed hard and smacked his chest playfully. "God, you are such a dad."

"Don't think I didn't see you mommy eye. I have to say I LOVE when you are authorizer."

"Oh really. I can be the authority as long as you want mister." I said and straddle him.

"You know I wouldn't change my life to anything. I love you and I love our children." He said and kissed me gently.

I wouldn't change my life to anything too. I always tried to find my glow in life. And now I have three of them. They are my glow.

The End...