Conception of the Story.

Hi Readers!!!

First off, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my first published short story here on Wattpad. Your feedbacks are and will be truly appreciated, and if you liked what you read, please feel free to share this with your friends and family.

Hopefully, I can shed some light on everyone on a Lesbian Relationship.

So, how this was conceptualized? My wife and I were listening to music on a Sunday and we came across two particularly cute songs. The first one was Marry Me by Train and the second one was She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert. If you are familiar with the songs, and the music video for the latter, you'd realize why it is set primarily in a café. As for the first song, this part of the lyrics caught our attention:

If I ever find the courage to say 'hello' in this café, say you will (Marry Me.)

When my wife and I discussed these highlights, ideas were conceived and thrown back and forth, so we decided on the characters and plot of the story. So we immediately outlined the events and then we had to come up with names! I, for one, am very bad at making names up so I gave the task to my wife. She decided on Sabrina because it's a nice name, and with Victoria, we just really wanted a character with the nickname "Tori". 

This is my first time publishing a story online, so please be kind with your comments. Also, I was writing while the story was happening in my head so please forgive the typo errors. They are still un-edited, I will try my best to edit them as soon as I can.

Thank you for your support. ♥

XOXO,

Megan & Honey