Wednesday.

6 a.m., on the dot, Sabrina neatly tucked her hair into a ponytail, grabbed her coat, and walked out of her apartment. She had finished 4 chapters of her new book and felt that she should reward herself by going to RV Café. As she was heading out, she felt the keys in her pocket and attempted to twist the doorknob on her apartment for a third time making sure that it was, indeed, locked. She went down from her apartment and was greeted by an inviting breezy wind.

As she arrived at the café, Ted greeted her as she ordered tea. When she turned towards her table, she was surprised to see that Victoria was already there. Surprisingly, she is all cleaned up.

Sabrina furrowed her brows but was both surprised and pleased with what she was seeing. At the far end of the café, Tori was already there sitting with coffee on hand and a Danish treat. She walked towards her and stood in front of Tori.

Tori looked up and pretended to be surprised.

"Oh. Hi, Sab!"

"And you're on my table because...?"

Tori pretended to look at the table and underneath it and said "Err. I don't see it."

"See what?"

"Your name on the table." Tori grinned ever so wide.

Sabrina rolled her eyes and said, "Well, you can have it today, if you want."

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it that way, eh." Tori quickly said, "I meant for you to sit with me." She cleared the table hastily to make way for Sabrina.

Sabrina humored her and sat with Tori. She looked at Tori beaming gleefully with her dark hair flowing nicely behind her - not that neat, but neater than when she last saw her. Her eyes were deep but bright and warm, her lips full and beautiful.

"You clean up nicely," Sabrina said.

"I woke up and showered today?" Tori said teasingly.

"So, you don't shower often?" Sabrina asked.

"I do. If I have to." Tori chuckled.

"That's filthy." This time, Sabrina wasn't sure if Tori was making a joke.

"It is a joke, of course. I shower every day, miss. Thank you very much!" Tori replied.

Ted came from out of nowhere and settled Sabrina's order on the table.

"I take it you're a tea person, are ya?" Tori started.

"Yes. I prefer tea."

"You don't like coffee?"

"I don't like the smell of it," Sabrina confirmed.

Tori's eyes grew wide in shock and asked "What? But, that's the best thing about a coffee! You smell it and you're already awake even before you drink it!"

"For you, maybe. Not for me." Sabrina said smiling.

"What are you?" Tori exclaimed.

"I beg your pardon?"

"And why do you talk like that?" Tori asked, curious.

"Is that an insult?"

"No. It ain't. Just that... you talk like you're talkin' at a 'posium or somethin'"

"What's a posium?"

"Ya know, a grand meeting of sorts where you talk about somethin' and all"

"Oh. You mean a symposium." Sabrina clarified.