Beverly Hills

Everybody was Done laughing so we all left to our rooms and said good night.

----------
Time skip to the next day
----------

It's been all Team USA tonight. They lead Italy six to nothing. They've really dominated this game.

Italy with the puck across the line. D'agistino shoots. Glove save by Goldberg.

"Have no fear Goldberg is here," he yelled before continuing to chirp the other team's player. "Hey, man, there was nothing on that. How about a real shot? Hey, Paison, Meatballs are slowing you down? Uh, how would you say, in Italiano, wussy?"

The player soon pushed Goldberg back as the ref blew the whistle and told them to break it up.

"Goldberg," I yelled rolling my eyes.

"What'd I say?" he responded turning around and picking his helmet back up from the top of the net.

Me and Ken let out a short laugh before I saw one of our players body check another player into the ref and taking the puck.

He soon passed it to Fulton.

Fulton took the puck and took his slap shot. Everybody in front of the net quickly moved out of the way as the puck zoomed through the air and straight into the other team's net.

Everybody in the stands started cheering as Fulton celebrated by putting his hands up in the air.

"Nice shot Fulton!" I yelled from the bench as I looked at the scoreboard.

11-0

The sirens soon went off indicating that we won. Everybody started high-fiving and giving each other fist bumps. Charlie came over and wrapped his arm around me as the players on the ice skated off.

-----------
Time skip to Beverly hills
-----------

"This Doesn't look like no rodeo drive to me," Dwayne said, his thick accent coming through.

Averman then laughed. "No, that's Ro-Day-O drive."

"You can't fool me. I saw it on the sign. It says rodeo drive."

Averman then continued trying to prove his point. "No, see, there's an accent at-- Never mind." He said giving up.

Me and the four boys kept walking across the street looking around when Jesse started talking. "I don't get it. This is Beverly Hills. Where're all the hills?"

Goldberg then spoke up as well. "Where's that 90210 school? What about the hillbillies? Where are all the movie stars?"

I then looked back and gasped. "Wasn't that the captain from the love boat?"

We were now walking on a sidewalk, walking past a bunch of detailed buildings and people.

"Let's go check out some stores," Jesse said facing towards all of us with his left hand in his pocket.

Goldberg Then took his finger and pointed it at Jesse. "Great, I gotta buy my mom a T-Shirt from Beverly Hills. I'm sure she'll love it."

We then walked up to a clothing store and Jesse pulled on the door.

"Maybe they're not open," Averman suggested as the door wouldn't budge.

I look over to see a button. "Hey look there's a doorbell here," I said as I pressed the silver piece.

An irritated voice then came from the speaker above the button. "I'm sorry. We do not allow unsupervised children into the store."

Goldberg then rolled his eyes. "Can you make an exception?"

"No, now go away or the police will be called." The voice said before cutting off. "If we were in Texas, that wouldn't have happened," Dwayne said as he leaned on a car.

Step back from the vehicle. You have activated the theft-deterrent device.

We quickly ran off to a new building and leaned near its button. "Yes hello?" The voice said as Averman smiled. "Hi, we'd like five burgers, five fries and uh, What do you guys want to drink?"

The man in the speaker's harsh voice then blasted through our ears. "You kids get outta here! Quit playing with that damn thing!"

We all high-fived each other and laughed loudly, quickly running off. Echos of our laughter filling the air.

We ran off to a new building except this one had a security camera.

Jesse buzzed the button as the woman on the end of the line spoke. "I'm sorry. We do not allow unsupervised--"

All of us stood smiling proudly to the camera as Goldberg cut the lady off. "I'm sure uncle Aaron will be very upset to hear we were treated with such disrespect."

"Aaron? Aaron spelling?" The woman asked astonished.

Goldberg I then spoke to her in a 'duh' tone. "No, Hank Aaron. Of course, Aaron spelling."

The woman then told us she'd be out shortly so we all waited patiently until she opened the door and let us in.