The walk

We all went back to our dorms. Connie, Julie and I had rooms of our own but, all the boys had to share.

Both Connie and Julie were sleeping but I was wide awake. It was that feeling where you're tired but your brain just doesn't seem to shut up.

So I quietly slipped my shoes on and went outside for a walk. It was kinda cold so I put on a sweater before I left.

-----------
Charlies POV
-----------

I was awake reading a book when I looked out my window.

I saw Y/N walking out of her dorm.

"What's she doing, it's the middle of the night?" I whispered to myself. quietly I got out of bed and slipped on my shoes.

While I was walking to the door I saw Luis, Goldberg and Ken with a can of shaving cream leaning over a sleeping Dwayne.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you guys doing?" I whispered loud enough for only them to hear.

They all jumped and quickly turned to me.

"Nothing." Ken slowly said taking the cap off the can.

"What are you doing?" Goldberg asked as Luis took Dwayne's hat off its hook and put it on his head, still staring at me.

I slipped half my body out the door before speaking. "Nothing," I said before leaving the dorm fully and quietly shutting the door.

Where did she go?

-------------
Back to your POV
-------------

I was sitting down leaning against a tree when I heard a crack. I looked at the noise and see Charlie walking towards me.

He moved my legs over so he could sit and plopped down beside me. "What are you doing out here?" he asked looking at me.

"I couldn't sleep, what about you?" I questioned looking at the stars.

He took my hand and started fidgeting with my fingers. I blushed at the sudden contact as butterflies rose in my stomach.

Why am I acting like this? I never act like this.

"I saw you come out here and I want to know why."

I smiled at his sense of care until A few minutes passed."They're so pretty," I said referring to the glowing dots in the night sky.

He mumbled something under his breath before I looked over at him. "What did you say?" I asked as he stopped playing with my fingers and just stared at me.

"Nothing it's fine." was all he said before I looked back at the stars.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as we both looked up. I zoned out until I felt a slight push on my side.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Charlie asked while I took my head off his shoulder and looked at him.

"Just the game against Iceland."

Charlie looked at me with a confused stare. "Are you nervous?"

I looked down at my hands before speaking up. "Well I mean I guess, Kinda? I don't know Charlie, they just all seem like total goons." I said looking at Charlie then back at the stars.

"I get it." He nodded understandingly before continuing. "But there's nothing to worry about. Because the team and I both got your back." He said nudging my arm with his elbow playfully.

I laughed in response before I heard a scream come from the boy's dorm. "What was that?" I asked before rock music started blasting from the other side.

Charlie and I both got up and Charlie spoke. "Let's go find out."

We both quickly jogged to the boys' dorms and walked inside. We walked in to see Dwayne covered in shaving cream with Luis, Goldberg and Ken lying on the floor holding their stomachs in hysterics.

Me and Charlie chuckled at the sight.

Dwayne wiped some shaving cream off his mouth before speaking. "Really, guys?"

That just made me, Charlie and the 3 boys laugh even louder which caused Connie and Julie to wake up and knock on the door.

I opened the door still laughing to see Connie yawning and Julie tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"Y/N, you weren't in your room?" Connie said while she and Julie walked into the room.

Once they entered the room I shut the door before answering. "Sorry, I went on a walk with Charlie."

Julie then softly smiled. "It's okay just make sure to tell us first. We were worried."

I gave them a nod and smiled apologetically before I heard the rock music get louder. "Guys, who's playing that?" I asked going to the room where the music was coming from.

Everybody then walked in front of the door before Charlie turned the Knob and we all moved inside. We looked to see Fulton and Dean playing air guitar with their hockey sticks while Jumping on their beds.

They soon noticed we were there and turned the music down and stared at us as we also stared at them. Nothing could be heard other than the faint music coming from the stereo.

It was so quiet that a pin drop could be heard.

Guy then let out a wheeze which made everybody burst out laughing. Almost everybody was on the floor except for the people who used the walls for balance.

It's moments like these that will forever be cherished.