Together.

Today was the day. Holding Matteo's hand, Luna led the team towards the competition floor. The rink was huge, and would be perfect for the props they had created. The team hummed with excitement as they found their cubbies and area to prepare. Jim and Yam kept throwing the beach balls at each other, urging the others to join their game. Only a couple more hours of waiting and preparation and they would be gliding over the rink themselves.

Emilia sat on the other side of the room texting. The rest of her team gathered around the room, stretching and talking. Ambar had told Luna about how much fun she had been having hanging out with Emilia. It was exciting to see Ambar have a new friend, and for their friendship to be equal compared to Jazmin and Delfi. Luna pulled Matteo's arm to follow. "Hey Emilia!" She called with a wave. Matteo waved, looking at Luna with a questioning glance. "Good luck on the rink! I hope our teams can go out for dinner or something later in the week just to have some fun."

Emilia smirked confidently, "good luck to you too tiny goody two shoes. It's a deal, once we will we'll have your mom make us some good Mexican food."

Luna felt a pang of guilt to hear about her mother. Things would not be the same after this, why would her parents ever trust Luna the same away again. But right now your here in the present, focus on the here and now. Shaking Emilia's hand Luna agreed, "deal."

.-.-.-.-.

Ana shoved herself into the police office and slammed her case on the table. "I've been waiting patiently for long enough, someone tell me where the chief is!" The whole precinct gave her an odd glare before continuing with their own work. The secretary looked at Ana with a bored yet disappointed look and pointed at the chief's office. Ana continued, not even looking to see if Ms. Salvia and Mora followed. Ms. Silvia said a small thankyou and sorry to the secretary, and Mora complimented her blouse.

Pushing through the crowd at the precinct, Ana opened the door and put her case on the table. "M'am I need your attention for five minutes, if we can't convince you in five minutes we will leave and wait for the time given to us to state our case, but this is an emergency."

The chief frowned and looked at the three ladies. Every other case today had been slow and busy work, this couldn't be worse than all that paperwork. "Okay, let's hear it."

.-.-.-.-.

Simon kissed Ambar on the cheek. They were sitting outside of the competition center staring at the water. He wished they could run off and swim instead of be stressed by what's to come. Simon bit the side of his mouth to stop himself from asking her to go in the water with him. "So Ana is at the police office, do you think she will convince the police to arrest Sharon?"

Ambar sighed, he hands figited with her hair tie. She had come early to watch Simon and the Roller team. Ana and Ms. Slavia had offered her to come with them to the police station with them but Ambar preferred to be there for Simon. He had been so supportive of Ambar even after the truth came out. But now, sitting here wondering, she could not help but wish she had gone with the lawyers. At least then she would know what would happen to Sharon. Ambar hated Sharon more than anything, she was still her guardian almost if her life. "I know she will. You know Ms. Salvia the lawyer for my aunt's Company I interned under, well she offered to expose my aunt, together they will obliterate Sharon and her illegal dealings. They explained it to me yesterday, their case its foolproof." Ambar balled her hands into fists, "I don't know what to think about it."

Simon took her hands and put them into his. "I'm here for you every step of the way." He pulled Ambar into a hug.

"Thankyou."

.-.-.-.-.

By noon the Valentes were already at the competition center. It had been a miracle that Sharon let them go, but if she had refused it would have been obvious something was wrong, so somehow they made it. They had been escorted by security guards, under excuse of the security breach. The story was that someone was blackmailing and threatening Sharon.