Chapter 16

Boundaries

David's breath fanned over my neck from behind and the only thing holding me up was his hands firmly gripping my arms. We were inside the cave now and in front of the other three lost boys. Dwayne, Marko and Paul kept a reasonable distance from us... they were waiting. Waiting eagerly for a sign from their leader, before devouring the food in front of them. After weeks of avoiding it, I'd finally made my way onto their menu.

The vampire pulled me back into his chest, and for a brief moment I let his intoxicating scent lull me into a false safety. Closing my eyes to inhale deeply, I tried to pretend that the destruction of my life wasn't lurking on the other side of my darkened vision.

"How would you like to spend your last night as a human?" David asked from his place at my back, he leant down closer causing his stubble to tickle my cheek.

My mind instantly went to escaping which apparently earned me a chorus of sniggers. Damn mind readers.

"You've tried that" David chuckled with the rest of them. "Let's do something else" he began tracing his fingertips down my arms, leaving goosebumps in its wake, "something a little more...fun." he breathed me in, inhaling the sweet scent of arousal that had begun to disguise the sour odor of my fear.

The rabbit hole my thoughts spiraled down could have sunk a battleship, but as the Lost boys all smiled cunningly at me, I found that I was the only one on that boat bailing water out trying to keep afloat. The others just wanted to watch me drown in my own sexual fantasies they'd triggered.

"Now that's more like it," my face flamed with David's appraisal. Under normal circumstances I'd think this was a terrible idea but right now given I was a bite away from being dinner, perhaps it was the only chance I'd have. Why shouldn't I let loose, be impulsive and give into my primal needs for once. It was, after all, so very enticing to feel those hands all over my body again. Memories of Paul's exploring fingers sent a blush to my cheeks and heat to my thighs, that had nothing to do with the soft fire light that warmed the cavern.

"Such naughty thoughts", Marko chided playfully with a nibble on his lip.

He was right, my thoughts were indecent. It was embarrassing to even consider as my mind laid out all the logical reasons against giving in to my foolish sex drive. A tug of war played out dramatically between my libido and brain causing my body to stall its engines during the jump start.

"Let's have none of that now" David surprised me when his hand roughly guiding my face to the side for a searing kiss, it put my heart into overdrive and ignited the flames that had almost been smothered. My thoughts melted away leaving a mushy mess where my brain used to be. His wicked lips continued down along my neck trailing kisses along my bare shoulder as he pushed my shirt aside. Another hand came to cup under my breast and his fingers massaged my hardened nipple through the material. A moan escaped my lips when I momentarily forgot how to exist. It was short lived though and I was left panting and confused when he slip out from behind me.

"What's going on, what are you doing?" My soft voice echoed around the cave, barely audible with the rock music that was already playing, but they heard me all the same, they always do. I was way out of my depth with arousal and uncertainty still coiled tightly within my body, the unknown such a terrifying concept to fathom.

"Emily wants to know what's going on" David grins at the other boys as he backs further away, leaving me open to the three males. A sinfully aura filled the air as the vampires stepped forward, the atmosphere crackling with tension, "what's going on Marko?"

"I dunno… What's going on Paul?" Marko advanced slowly, taking his patchwork jacket off as I wobbled back at the sight of Paul, Dwayne and Marko following me while stripping off.