Good days are gone!

Dice middle school is were this all started my name is Ricky I am going to tell you what happened on February 6th 2015

I was at 7th period in class when I got a alert saying terriost from Russia are grounding planes in Ohio. I seen in a window of a choir class a plane landed on the roof "oh shit" was all I was hearing. I couldn't believe what was going on then they shot through the window and killed 2 seniors. I ran without looking when I heard a scream from down the hall I seen 2 guys with guns coming upstairs to the 8th grade wing. I decided to go get some people as quick as I could when I seen every already gone. I realized they left when they heard gunshots. But everyone one was running on the street, but the worst happened a plane crashed in the street. I just watched my classmates get crushed. I was gonna see if anyone survived until I seen as soilder with a 50. Cal machine gun on the roof spraying down kids in the street it was the worst thing I've seen over the time of my life.then I was hit over the head with a rifle from behind I passed out. I was taken by a soilder when I woke up. "Spetnaz... Your spetnaz" he then hit me in the rib with a pistol. "Psst psst Ricky" I looked right and seen Cody and Wayne on other side of Cody I looked and seen we were all handcuffed to the heaters in cafeteria. I replied "hey are you guys ok " "never mind that listen get the heater on that's behind you I can't reach it" "ok why". He stayed silent but smirked he then said "fuck you" to the guard. The guard came over and was about to hit Cody until Wayne took the guards pistol and shot the guard down. " how did you get out" I asked " you turning on the heater melted my handcuffs so I was free"." Wayne as cool as that was can you get me OUT!" I demanded . I heard guards coming with the survivors Wayne said "take his M16" so I did I then hid behind were the cash registers are. "Oh my god Ricky its Madison, Brookleynn ,Jeremy, Josh, Haley, Adam, Candice, and Reno, Nate, and Jon. You got to kill those guards". I waited till they got into the cafeteria then I sprayed them down. " hey guys thank you for saving us" brooklyenn said Adam then replied " yeah thanks that guard was a dick" candiced screamed we all said " what" "Ricky you bastard fuck you" I said "what's your problem" I looked over and seen Reno dead I shot him straight through the head. "It was on accident I didn't" I then dropped to the floor in distraught utter sadness. Adam held Candice back as she tried to hit me for my bad aim. Madison asked Wayne " what are we going to do now" Wayne stared at me everyone now was staring I then blinked and heard a bullet fly through a window and hit someone.

(Cliffhanger)