Meeting the Band

Today was the day. I was finally getting to meet my brother Damiano's band! I couldn't wait. I had first heard about them when I was 14, Damiano was about 19, they were going on the X Factor. I had seen what all the band members had looked like, but I had never actually met them. I was so excited to finally be meeting them, I had been hoping to meet them for such a long time!

It was around 5am, and I had just gotten dressed. I needed to go to the airport soon, because I needed to go to Rome, and I was currently in Naples. It wouldn't take that long to get to Rome, only about an hour. As I drove to the airport, I grabbed a snack on the way, since the plane was taking off at 7:30 and it was only 5:32. I continued driving, and I was wondering what it would be like to meet them. I was thinking things like "will they be nice?" or, "will they care that I'm you her than them?" Stuff like that. I was nervous, but so excited to see my brother, as well as the band. I hadn't seen Damiano in over a year, because he's been so busy with concerts recently, and for awhile I couldn't see him because of Covid.

Fast forward, I arrived at the airport, and they scanned my luggage. They then scanned me to make sure that I didn't have any weapons or anything similar on me. I walked away from that area and set my luggage on the carrier. I walked away and headed to the waiting room.

I still had about half and hour until I got to get on my plane, so I sat there and went on my phone. I was scrolling though TikTok, and I got a message from Damiano saying "cancel ur flight, we're coming there!!see ya soon sis" wow. I was so confused as to why he did that but, whatever I guess.

I left the airport and started driving he. It sound take about a half hour to get home, but I tried to drive as fast as possible. Why did he have to do this now?

I was almost home, and noticed three cars outside of my house. "Oh no" I thought. They must've came here! The house is a mess. I parked in the garage and went in through the side door. I walked in and saw Damiano cooking breakfast in the kitchen. "HEYYYYYYY LITTLE SIS" he yelled. He then ran up to me and picked me up into a long hug. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" he yelled. "I missed you, too, Dami" I told him. "You know I hate when you call me that!" he yelled. "Yeah, I know," I said. "Anyway, where are all the others?" I asked him, confused. "Ohhh they will be here in a second!" he told me. "Okay, we'll I have to go to  my bedroom real fast. Tell them I will be down in a minute!!" I told him. "Okay" he said.

I went upstairs and tried to fix my hair and makeup, then I went to the bathroom real fast. I sat in there for a few minutes trying to figure out how to act and stuff like that. I was so nervous, and I wasn't sure why. I took a deep breath, and walked out of the bathroom. I headed out into the hallway, and downstairs. I noticed a man sitting on the couch with long, black hair, almost black eyes, and he was sitting on his phone. He was pretty good looking as we, but not necessarily my type. I walked into the living room, "Hey! You must be Gabriella. We've heard a lot about you!" he said. "Ohhhh yeah! Hi!! What's your name?" I asked. "Ethan." he replied. "Ohhhh cool! Do you know where the others are?" I asked. "Hmmm, I think Victoria is trying to wake Thomas up. Thomas is always asleep!" he said, laughing. "Ohhhhhh haha! I hope he gets up!" I said, laughing. I walked back into the kitchen and noticed knocking. I heard a girls voice that said "Let me in please" and she was laughing. "Will you get the door for Vic, please? I'm cooking." Damiano asked. "Sure!" I said, and jogged over to the door. "thank GOD, i thought you'd never answer!" she said, panting. She had a man on her back, she was giving him a piggy-back ride for some reason. "you can let me down now," the guy said mumbling. "Okay!" Vic said, and she dropped him on the floor, laughing. The man started to rub his eyes, and he finally got up. He got the hair out of his face and stood up. "Hello, Gabriella," he said, looking embarrassed and shy. My jaw dropped to the floor when he stuck him hand out for me to shake. He was so polite, and he was very good looking. "Uh- hi, what is your name?" I said, nervously. "Oh, I'm Thomas, Thomas Raggi." he said. I was so starstruck by him, but I tried to play it cool. "Nice name." I said. It was so embarrassing. "Thanks! Yours too!" he said,smiling.

Fast forward, after breakfast Thomas looked so warm out and exhausted. Vic and Ethan were already taking up the couch, and Damiano had his own room at my house. Thomas looked so tired but there was nowhere for him to lay down. "Hey, I know we just met and everything, but you can lay in my bed if you'd like. You look really tired," I offered. "Oh no, it's okay." he said, but I knew he wasn't sure of it. "Okay, well, we could go hang out in my room, and just talk if you'd like!" I offered. "Alright, I guess so," he said.

We went into my room and just introduced ourselves and Thomas talked about Eurovision and everything. I was so proud of them for everything.

About ten more minutes went past, and Thomas was passed out on my bes. I felt so bad, he was so tired. I wanted to lay somewhere, but I didn't want to make anything weird, especially since I just met him.

So, I went into Damiano's room to see if there was anymore room in his bed. There wasn't, so I just made the decision to lay with Thomas. He didn't take up any room of the bed at all, and there was so much space in between so, it was perfect. I laid down beside him and turned so my back was facing his face. Then, I pulled the covers over both of us,because it was so cold in my bedroom.

Then, he wrapped his arm around my waist. I wasn't sure what to do, but it was actually pretty comfy, so I just left it.

Sorry this story was so short! Does anybody want a part 2?!!