Chapter 15 - Confirmation

Now they found themselves standing in front of Saint's door. There was one last thing Zee wanted to do but wasn't confident about it. - "go big or go home" ran in the back of his mind.

"N'Saint..umm"

"Huh?" Saint turned and gave him a small smile.

"Umm...I hope I'm not reading this wrong bu-" A cute little kiss landed on Zee's left cheek.

"I like you Phi..."

The shock of the moment left Zee's mind in shambles. Did Saint just kiss his cheek? Did he - Did he just admit he liked him?

"P'Zee? You okay?" Saint went to stand in front of the frozen Zee. He looked and waved both his hands in front of him. What did I do? Did I break him? he thought to himself.

"Phi? Hello? P'Zee.." It would be another bold move but Saint planted a second little kiss on Zee's cheek. That second kiss knocked him out of his frozen state.

"You...wait...can i- can you....say that again" The voice crack in the middle of his sentence caused Saint to chuckle but try to put his serious face back on.

"One more time okay?" Zee shook his head as a fast response to him.

"Phi....I like you"

"You" he pointed his finger at Saint "like me" he turned his finger to be pointing at his own chest. "And I like you. Okay...I didn't expect that to happen so quickly." It took every ounce of strength for Saint not to smile so wide but in the end he kept his calm and collected face on. His jaw might hurt later but it is a price worth paying for.

"How are you so calm about this?" Zee asked

"I will admit that my jaw hurts from trying to stop myself from smiling but this is something I'm confident about....and I may have heard P'Tommy say "go big or go home" to you -"
"You heard that? Ughhh" Zee's head fell forward and now he was staring at the ground. Tommy is dead meat when I go home.

Saint placed his hand under Zee's chin and lifted it up so that they were looking at each other again. He debated on reeling his hand back and letting it swing at his side but settled on letting it rest on the right side of Zee's face. "You're cute"

"Cute?"

"Okay more like you're handsome but right now just cute cause of your sulking face"

"I'll take what I can get." Zee then took the hand that was resting on his face and intertwined their fingers. He looked to finally see the pink in Saint's face appearing. This was a moment that he wanted to cherish and never end but the vibrating phone in his pocket had other plans.

"My phone picks the perfect moment to ruin this" He was still holding Saint's hand as he brought his phone out to see a message from his younger brother.

N'Benz - My school schedule may be taking up all my time but you still can't run from me Phi!! I will call P'Tommy and bribe him into telling me what you have been up to if you don't!!!

N'Benz - Don't think I won't!!!

"Pff, this kid"

"What kid?" Saint asked

"My little brother. As much as I want to stay, it is getting late and I have classes in the morning"

"I do too..." Saint took his hand back from Zee and started to dig for his keys in his shorts pockets. He was unsure what to do after unlocking the door. Should he just go in? Would that be rude? Zee does deserve a goodbye or goodnight from him. When he heard his name being called again he went to look at Zee but was greeted by a kiss on his cheek now.