Chapter 14 - First Official Date

The dining room table was filled with food that could feed more than twenty people but only four bodies were seated at it. Rain and Mild sat on one side of the table as their younger siblings sat across from them.

"You're lucky Orn took you out of the ballroom before you started your little scene." Rain said while looking unimpressed at his hungover little brother who just downed two glasses of water within seconds.

Opp took a minute before replying but let out a huge sigh first. "I don't know how you do it phi..."

"And what is it that you are referring to?" it was clear that the mood of the room was going to change but Mild and Orn tried their best to not get involved in the conversation.

"I think we both know what I'm talking about. We smile and make small talk with those like us but there is always that one thing that makes us different. They will never say it to our faces but the whispers are there."

"Nong!"

"What? Are you going to act like you did not hear any of it last night?" Opp asked with a sarcastic tone. "How the poor Inchareon sons are stuck filling in for their father because his fourth wife wanted to go on vacation in Europe. Let's see how long this marriage last" he continued. Mild almost spit out the orange juice he just drank but was able to swallow it.
The sound of Rain slamming his utensils down startled the others.

"Grow up N'. Life isn't sunshine all the time"

"Mhm easy for you to say. The last two weddings you didn't even attend.."

"Alright alright. I invited you all for a nice relaxing breakfast, not whatever this is. If I wanted drama this early in the morning, I would have gone and bugged my sisters." Billy sat himself at the head of the table with his coffee.

"My mom just got a new rug too so fighting is not an option either. Take it outside or in the ring but for now - shut up."

Everyone went back to eating but Orn was stopped when someone hit her foot under the table. She looked to see Billy's foot tap on hers one more time before nudging his head towards the kitchen. Her mouth formed an O shape before making an excuse for both of them to leave.

"Billy, P'Sammy said you got the newest Nespresso machine. Can I see it? I saw it advertised but you know me."

"Yeah I can show you."

"Can I see too?" Opp asked

"No." both of them said at the same time.

Before Billy went into the dinning room earlier, he made sure to tell the maids that he would have his friends help him clean up all the dishes. They could have the morning to relax and deal with his sisters who have probably been making a mess in each of their rooms.

Orn was the first person to enter the kitchen and Billy followed behind her.

"What is it that you need? I was enjoying my waffle.."

"Your text last night...are you a hundred percent sure we should start this again?"

"Mmhm. I mean we learned from the last time. For however long this goes on for, we have to switch out every month. It looked too suspicious when only one of us was paying P'Mew off for three months straight last time. We could go in a pattern, pull randomly, whatever works."

"But-"

"Billy, doesn't Saint deserve to be happy? Imagine what his grandfather would do if he found out about P'Zee"

"Ughh I hate when you're right. Does P'Mew still have the same bank or?"

"He is going to open a new account later today and whatever bonus he gets from us will be moved into that instead of his main one."