chapter 15: caine and abile

You take buck to your room as you turn on the hot tub and get it ready.

Y/n: you need a swimsuit Amelia?

Dr. Buck: yeah! I'll be right there

You go in and check on Buck as she's changing and...holy shit.

You go up to her and spank her nice ass

Buck: nrrrgh! Hey!

Y/n: hey bubble buck, how about you loosen up

Buck: did I give you permission t-aahhh!~

You spank her again as it starts to turn red.

Buck: I don't care how high your authority is!

You set her on her knees.

Buck: there's no way I'm letting you...get.......away....with.....
Holy shit 💖o💖

Small hearts form in the dark circles in her eyes but she blinks and they go back to they're usual stern look.

Amelia: you aren't gonna tell anyone about this...

Y/n: I have access to level 5, discretion is a requirement for my position

Amelia: then we have nothing further to discuss...~

She starts deepthroating you and you're really surprised she can take all of it.

Y/n: ooohh....damn~~ are you sure you're human?~

Her lab coat starts to cover her less and less as THE Amelia Buck herself sucks you off and god damn her ass is amazing.
Like a giant pillow case stuffed with gelatin it bounces and jiggles a lot, and yet it's so firm it needs a good smack to do so.

Y/n: you were hiding an amazing ass like yours from me?~ that's probably the coldest thing you've ever done~

Amelia blushes as she sucks you off taking what you said as a compliment ..well you hope...she gags and sucks harder hollowing out her cheeks for more suction.

It's a mystery as to how she is this good. Your legs start to shake as she sucks like her life depends on it. Inevitably you came in her mouth and she takes it all down her throat. She guzzles it all greedily and pulls off slowly with a loud "pop" as she holds your shaft in a good grip and she bites her lip.

Amelia: if you like my ass so much...come over here right now. and stick your cock in it

Y/n: I um? You...you sure?

Amelia: did I stutter? Like you just did? I said fuck my ass with that monster sized cock

Y/n: yes ma'am...

You hold her hips and prod her tight ass, despite her wide and jiggling cheeks her actually hole is really small and tight.
You do what Buck told you and push it in going easy at first.