chapter 11: 3 sisters 3-way

You head to the eldest sister first who set up a series of tests mainly about repetitive actions and situations.
For example, you were tasked to give an old lady her purse back.

Y/n: excuse me, you dropped this

Old lady: it ain't mine

Y/n: ok

You dropped the bag and walked away before encountering the same old woman. You ignored her this and made yourself a hammock to relax in.

Eldest sister: you still haven't completed your task

Y/n: I completed it to the best of my ability The old woman has full rights not to take her bag back if she doesn't want to

The old woman has full rights not to take her bag back if she doesn't want to

Eldest sister: mm...fine, come with me then

She leads you to the pipe arrangements and tasks you to measure the pipes with nothing but a wrench and ruler.

You measured the pipes at superspeed measuring the pipes approximately 486,790 times in an hour. The eldest sister tried to protest about using telekinesis but those protests were shut down due to the fact that you still used the ruler as your only tool and that your physical abilities aren't other tools.

She tried other experiments of repetitive actions
The final one being saving a damsel in distress.
She was tied to the railroad tracks. Classic...you freed her from her bonds but then a bunch of gunmen on the train immediately fired on her. You could tell that she would be put in every predicament possible so you put a shield around her that blocks bullets, grenades, missiles and even a controlled nuclear blast that only affected her area.
After none of that worked she tried to just insta-kill her with her reality warping powers.

You just brought her back by reassembling her molecules and bringing her back to life thousands and thousands of times.

Eldest sister: I can certainly say that you are the first person to ever survive the experiments
Though you haven't completed one test

Y/n: I completed them all, just not the way you were expecting
😎

Eldest sister: for the love of!
I guess your mental fortitude is too stubborn...let's see how you deal with my younger sister.

You're brought to the middle sibling who brought you to this large football field.