Chatper One: What If... Ezra Never Joins the Crew? and Becomes A Villain?

We all know The Story of Ezra Bridger. Becoming the Rebellion Jedi Hero. And Joins up with the Team named, The Ghost Crew. But the end he sacrifice himself to save his Homeplanet from the Empire. Forcing him yo leave the Ones he loved... Well, In this Universe nothing like that Happens.

What if, Instead of becoming a Hero... but Becoming a Villain?...

_______________________________________

__________________

Here, we will see our Hero. That was supposed to become a Hero, and Joined with a Group of Friends, But Sadly in this Universe.... Ezra Bridger Doesn't Trust No One... But himself... but The Rebellion and The Empire. Were going to kneel down to a New Enemy, That will have The Power To conquer the Galaxy... but he had help this Band of Rebels. Rescuing the Wookies from the Empire. But They Returned Ezra home. And Kanan offered him to join the Crew.

At Ezra's Tower

"Look, I am Offering you a Choice to join us... and To help us Defeat the Empire." Kanan asked the Young Blue Hair Boy. Named Ezra Bridger. But he wasn't tempted by his offer. Bridger looks at Kanan and Toss him his Lightsaber back. "Take it, and... I appreciate the Offer, But i got my own world to take of..." Ezra said as he walks away from Kanan. Making the Jedi leave the Tower and heads back to the Ghost. To deliver Bad news...

But as for Ezra, He was Plotting something top Secert. That the Empire and the so called Rebellion. Will never know, he has found the Sith Holocron. And is Opening it up, to get the Crystal and Learn the Knowledge of the Sith's.

"Soon... Both The Empire, and the Rebellion... Will Pay for Destroying my home. And taking my Parents away with their Ridiculous war." Ezra told himself. As he keeps learning about the Sith's Knowledge of Power.

Three Years Later

Ezra, Who is on the Planet of Lothal. Kept it safe, and Became a Ruler of his Homeworld... But what's an Ruler without a Queen, But Ezra won't force a Any Woman. To be his Queen. He is taking his time, and Being Patient. The Girl of his Dreams comes true. And finally's meet. But He Decided to call. The Lovely Mandalorian Artist. Who is Having Second thoughts of Joining the Ghost Crew.

Meanwhile with The Crew

"So sad, That Kid. Turned down you're Offer Kanan." Hera said to Kanan. Who is sitting in the Co-Pilot seat with Hera. "Yeah, it would have been nice to have a 6th Member on our Team." Kanan said to Hera. As they both agreed on something. And kept discussing about recruiting another Team member for the Ghost Crew.

But for the Artist, Who is Asking her self alot of Questions. She has kept her Past Bottled up within her. If she keeps doing this... Her Angry and Trust for her Friends. Will be the end of the Ghost Crew. Sabine Wren, Is her name. Hasn't gotten along with her Teammates. Ever since she joined the Crew, Wren felt like. She joined the Wrong side... But Clearly, Sabine can Quit the Team and Leave them anytime. By stealing the Phantom, and going to hide on a Planet, and Exile herself on that Planet forever... and Never get in a Relationship with no one. Sabine feels like she deserves to be alone. And doesn't want nobody in her life, but somehow, she feels like a Piece of her heart was missing. She couldn't find that piece to fill in the Hole of Darkness. Sabine felt a Strong Connection on the Planet Lothal. But she wasn't sure about her feelings, Not yet Exactly...

But Sabine decided to go to her room, and Makes another art project. To help her cool down from all the Questions she was Thinking to herself. And keeps asking herself, Why Am i Here? What is My Purpose. To rule? Destroy? Anything. To Find a way to Kill her Family, That Betrayed her... But Sabine's Comlink was beeping, but it was from an unknown person. Sabine didn't tell anyone, and Quickly rushed to her room. As Wren locks her door and Activated the Soundproof room mode. And Listen to the Message.