Going to Their Shows

[A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been really busy with school lately. Laziness and sleep gets most of my free time lmao, so sorry for the short chappie! I just needed to get one out. Also, congrats to our new queen, Kylie! I was rooting for Ra'Jah but Kylie deserves it. Spread love!] 

Aquaria:

She always looks for you in the audience when she knows you're there. When she sees you, her smile while lip syncing grows two times bigger. At some instances in the song, she'll point to you, making you blush a hella lot.

"You bich! You look fvcking stunning!"

"Nothing compared to you."

"Whatever, we're both hot. Now let's show the world that."

You sing and dance along to whatever song she's performing. Sometimes she lets you go to the DJ booth, dancing with you as she plays her set. A lot of her friends, some who are fellow queens, know you so whenever you have a sweet moment, rest assured that they got it on camera and ready to post it in their Insta stories.

Gigi:

Gigi is legit in uWu mode the moment she sees you.

She then spends her entire number flirting with you every moment she can; holding your hand, getting near you, mouthing the words to you while your friends nudge and tease you. You roll your eyes at them, brushing it all off while focusing on watching your partner but the thing is, you secretly love it. ;)

Utica:

Utica is almost always in character when she performs, but she does point to you and does a cute excited wave when her eyes find yours.

After the show, that's when you mostly get to hang and party out.

Cracker:

Cracker is the type of partner who'll be talking about how weird humanity is, begin roasting you onstage as soon as she feels your presence, then end it off by saying how beautiful of a person you are.

"That's my partner over there. They came to see me, isn't that nice? That's the most support they've ever given me in the 10,000 years we've been together."

[A/N: Isn't it ✨romantic✨?]

She proceeds to not talk about anything else but you. She loves to show you off to her friends though, very much "Look at them! I won the fvcking lottery y'all!"

Olivia:

Olivia, being the diva that she is, at times gets you up on the stage and insists on singing a song with you. So half of the crowd is gawking at you being in love, a quarter of them being bitter they don't have that in life, and the rest are too messed up to care or know what's going on.

Regardless, it takes you by surprise and makes you blush every damn time. After it, the other queens at the gig would tease you endlessly.

Violet:

She'll never tell you this, but it makes her so much happier when she sees your smile while she's hanging from the ceiling or mere lip syncing.

She often winks at you once she spots you. The gays close to you are confused, wondering if it was them she winked to. You party after, you complimenting her on a great show and her thanking you. She subsides every sweet thing by calling you "bich", but she really does mean it.

Kameron:

Kameron's the type of person who's quiet but yells, screeches, squeals, and gets all excited when she sees you at a show. You typically have your phone up to record her and with that she goes out of her way to get closer to you. One time, she even went from the stage and traveled around 100 feet to the audience finding you.

"Oh my God, you're unbelievable!"

"I needed to see you." she winks before getting back to the stage.

Brooke:

Brookie, Brookie, Brookie.

[A/N: I love calling her Brookie so much I can't even-]

Don't get me wrong, Brooke is one hell of a performer that when you're there,  it almost feels like the crowd of people surrounding you are non-existent. It's as if she was performing for you. Especially since she makes intense eye contact with you.

Adore:

It seems like the smile is automatic when she sees your face. She'll keep pointing, waving, smiling, doing any kind of interaction with you while singing which causes the crowd to look at you. You blush, not just because a lot of people are staring at you but also because your rockstar girlfriend is singing to you.

After the show, she goes on a cute hunt to find you and when she does, it's either a big hug or a smooch. Depends on her mood. You'd be glad to receive either one anyways.