Aunt Flo

[A/N: This chapter will mostly be for female readers. Also a note for the previous and upcoming chapters, unless I am writing an actual scene in which the queens are out of drag, I use she/her.

Enjoyyy! NORMALIZE TALKING ABOUT PERIODS. And to those who are having theirs now, have a virtual chocolate. 🍫]

Aquaria:

Congrats!

Congrats with what?
I know I'm pretty amazing you don't have to congratulate me on that. ☺️

This potatino-
Anyways yayyy I'm not pregnant!

That's so random???

I'm on my period, dummy.

OHHH

Come hereee, also get me some pads/tampons on the way. And chocolate. And snacks.
DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ON READ GIOVANNI.

He didn't leave you on read, mostly because he knows you'd whack the heck out of him if he had the audacity to.

You were watching a trashy reality show when he texted you.

Y/N.

Yeah?

I'm having a spiral.

Why??

I've been staring at an aisle of period supplies. THERE ARE SO MANY.
Daaamnnn. There are so many different sizes!
Also so many brands.
What does "with wings" mean?

Gio you're like a kid on a field trip to the menstruation aisle.
I ain't telling you what that means until you get here.

Y/N I've been looking at the labels for half an hour the guard is starting to stare at me..
Think he's into me?

JESUS CHRIST GIO JUST PICK ONE AND GO!

My gaydar is through the roof.

STOP FLIRTING AND GOOO!

Okay okay! So bossy.

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?

Run, Gio, run.

Due to intense curiousness, it took another thirty minutes by the time he arrived. He was lucky he got on the good side of your period though, if not, it's over.

You snuggle on the couch watching TV with a blanket covering  the two of you. You're holding a bucket of ice cream on your left hand and a spoon on the other. Gio was already munching on the Doritos even though you told him not  to.

"Hey you know what, when the cashier earlier saw the tampons she asked, For your girlfriend?', and instead of saying yes, I was like, 'No, I'm a drag queen and I'm going to make earrings out of these then I'll dive underwater to see them bloat."

You laughed like a drain and hit his chest, "You b*tch!"

"You should've seen her face it was hilarious!"

Gigi Goode:

The good thing about Gigi is that she tracks your period. It isn't as weird as it sounds, trust. Rosy and Symone joke and tease her a lot about it but frankly, Gigi would rather endure the endless period jokes than face your wrath for a week or so. She has honestly learned her lesson.