What to do?

3rd POV:

Nezu: A month has already passed and we still don't know where he is?

There was a huge conference with the UA staff. Nezu was the only one fearing what -Izuku might reveal. He knew it first-hand what the kid knew. It was enough for anyone to go against him and made them win. Heck he was even sure if the kid wanted it to be her could be a villain that no one could put down. He after all told him story about his civil war and his success so far.

Aizawa: No.

Midnight: I don't understand why would they not return or even ask for any demands.

All Might: They might be interested in his quirk.

Recovery Girl: Maybe even used as an experience.

Nezu: He is very intelligent. There is no doubt in my mind that he could and would have escaped by now if there is not something he needed to do.

Aizawa: What do you mean?

With that Nezu told them about what Izuku told him. He told them everything about parallel dimensions and how Izuku came to them as well as the civil war game.

Hound Dog: There is a reason we don't do this anymore.

Aizawa: I agree.

Vlad King: Poor kids.

Nezu: Not only that but he told me that in his world there were also traitors in UA and we did a poor job and broke his spirit.

This was the moment Nezu told them about how they apparently found his notebooks and accused him of being a traitor as well as treated him very bad as well as broke him completely. He however aslo told them that everything was a mistake and that it was too late for the kid.

All Might: I can't believe we did that.

Aizawa: That explains his behavior the moment I found him.

Nezu: It does. Now then shall we go on?

After that the heroes started to discuss all the possibilities of hiding places again and why Izuku might not have escaped by now. There was no questioning of his skill after everyone heard what he knew. Not only that but it was soo unbelievable that a couple of heroes that didn't know Izuku that good would cast that as a filler up for his lost memories. Though Aizawa and All Might knew it better. It was the way he moved and knew a lot about the exercises as if he had done them once all ready.

Meanwhile class 1A was getting more depressed with each passing second even the sport festival went on without Izuku being there. They couldn't understand why their classmate sacrificed himself for them. However, they knew that thanks to Izuku nothing bad happened to them.

Uraraka: I can't believe we still haven't found them.

Tsu: I am sure he is okay *ribbit*

Bakugo: That bunny is not going down this easily.

Kirishima: Bunny? This is the first time I hear you call him that besides Deku Bro.

Iida: Usagi is his hero name after all. He should be using that.

Denki: Does anyone else feel like Usagi could be the name of a villain?

Mina: No but it sounds sooo cool!

Sero: I am wondering what they are doing to him?

Tsu: Maybe some experiments? *ribbit*

Momo: Stop thinking like that everyone! We will find him and he will be okay! We can help him get back to his original self.

Shoto: I heard from Endeavor that they haven't found any lead yet. How do you think we should do that?

Iida: My brother also is looking for him and told me the same.

Bakugo: That fucking doesn't stop me from looking for him.

Now since he made such a bond with his class, they all went on a search for him in their free time. Aizawa did tell them not to do that but in the end he and the UA staff as well as a couple more heroes were send to search for Izuku but with no new information about his whereabout.

Meanwhile with the LOV: Izuku build up a family bond with every single LOV member up to the point that they started discussing behind his back how to get him back.

AfO: I have called you all her for us to talk about Usagi's fate.

Shigaraki: Bunny can take care of himself.

Toga: He is soo cool and strong like a big brother.

Dabi: But he is a hero. He shouldn't be with us.

Kurogiri: But he is willingly doing this.

AfO: He state the first time we meet that he wanted to give you all a second chance and he wished for us not to be heroes. I want to hear your opinion on it.

Toga: I want to give it a chance. He did give us a home and a family Dabs. He fulfilled that promise.

Dabi: I know Toga.

Shigaraki: He understands us.

Kurigiri: We need to bring him back.

Dabi: I agree.

AfO: I assume we are all on the same page.

Just like that the LOV began discussing a plan on how they could make the hero find Izuku and how they could also escape without anyone knowing who did anything to Izuku. By now Izuku was wearing some black and red suit. He looked like a villain and not like a hero anymore. Not only that but the connection he made with the LOV and Stain was one in a kind too. They didn't know how Izuku would react but they hoped that they could bring the moon that illuminates the night back to the other side and change it to the sun illuminating the sky.